Dwyane Wade's former son Zion is now his transgender daughter Zaya

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
What if in a few years, he changes his mind and wants to be “Zion” again. His stupid parents have blasted this all over social media. This should be a personal issue, and if we’re being truthful, a mental health issue.
As long as he doesn't get a sex-change operation, he's all good. He can just take off female clothing and mannerism and go back to being a boy.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Literally a mental illness and DWade antics shows that he suffers himself
His need for attention and flamboyant nature is the same as his son
oh! its bout to get spookier than Madea's Halloween at the Addams Family Estates.

Hes gonna be working witht the guys on TNT i think soon.

:lupe:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
wait he's not going to remove his you know what right?
he's just going to say he's a girl?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As long as he doesn't get a sex-change operation, he's all good. He can just take off female clothing and mannerism and go back to being a boy.

In theory sure.

But there are some documentaries and youtube channels out there that feature people who were in Zions position and they talk about how they regret that their parents did not do anything. They also talk about how much they regret it.

There's even reddit threads on this.

Living part of your life as the opposite gender in your formative years will impact you. 100%

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I don't see what their ages have to do with it but i'll answer your question regardless.

Transgender-ism falls under the realm of psychosis.
It's an emotional and thought disconnect that has impacted one's connection with reality.

Believing you are a different gender is a psychosis.
Preforming cosmetic (NOT medical) surgery to change your physical appearance to match your delusion is not supportive

Believing you have 3 feet instead of 2 is a psychosis
Performing cosmetic (NOT medical) surgery to change the number of feet you have to match your delusion is not supportive.

I'm sure you get my point and you can put anything in the place of "gender" and you would likely agree.

But we are weak, and we have been convinced that when it comes to gender, its just acceptable.

We are weak. Dwade is weak. Gabby is weak. And Zion will have to pay the price. :yeshrug:

You’ll have to ask the author why he included their AGE:yeshrug:.

Since you’re going off your own unfounded opinion....WHO Drops Being Transgender from List of 'Mental Disorders'

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Beating his ass is about as retarded as letting him decide to change his gender. Both are failures as a father.

You don't beat your child for having a mental illness.
Transgenderism is a mental illness. If you do not treat it as such, you will never address it properly

I'm saying, right. Totally agree.

I don't understand this pervading mentality on here to beat your kids for all their perceived fukk ups. Always talks on here about lack of accountability in adults but here is a prime example.

For a good amount of time, the parents are the main influence for a kid and they literally mirror back to you what you put into them...I know a lot of us on here grew up under the "do as I say, not as I do" parenting practices our folks may have been on, so this may not even compute.

9 times out of time, if you are seeing your kid do something you don't like, you need to ask yourself if you, the parent, showed it to them first instead of talking about beating them.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
lol @ “the overwhelming response”...like 2-3 ppl said that shyt in a thread w/ 100+ responses

I am fairly certain I read this at least more than 3 times in the first 100 responses, but if I'm in err, I stand corrected.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’ll have to ask the author why he included their AGE:yeshrug:.

Since you’re going off your own unfounded opinion....WHO Drops Being Transgender from List of 'Mental Disorders'

I have no problem going off my opinion. I never referenced WHO or any other organization.

I dont care that they no longer see it as a mental disorder the same way transgender people gave 0 shyts when WHO did see it as a mental disorder. If they accepted WHOs guidelines, why did they fight them??

But im sure you spent your time responding to trangender people, sending them a link of WHO's list of mental illnesses when it was deemed a mental illness right?

With all due respect breh this is embarrassing. You and likeminded others hold WHO in 0 regard when they disagree with you and you go off on your own "unfounded opinion"

But as soon as WHO changes their minds, not even a year ago, you shove that link to others like "See?? See???"

Do you know wm who made WHO changed their mind? Due to pressure from, what you would have agreed with at the time, were mentally ill people correct?

See how nonsensical your post is?