Dwyane Wade's former son Zion is now his transgender daughter Zaya

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
The problem with sexuality/gender it is not the same as saying "A kid can't be X at 12 years old" or "Beat it out of the kid". That is just stupid.

This is based on the building blocks of human nature and should be handled differently than any other case.

Nurture and protect that child through their journey; but it looks like Dwyane and Gabby are already doing that - kudos to them.
Shut yo commonwealth fakkit ass up.

Grown men being obsessed with a child like this is bizzare to me :mjlol:
Most people here are shytting on wade and gabby for being parental failures.

I swear, I still do not understand this transgender shyt.
There's nothing to understand. It's a mental illness and should be treated as such.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Isnt 12 when most kids go through puberty and start noticing attraction? It's a very confusing time and I don't believe that the Wade's took it lightly and jumped at the idea to transition their child.

Seems like they used their resources and did their research.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Gabrielle Union’s career has been on life support and “WaWayne” Wade offered up his own child to save it. :francis:

Here come the books, speaking tours, TV appearances and inevitable talk show.

I was just thinking, this is a good 5-6 Year run they can get out of this all. Become the tolerant celebrity faces of the Community.

Last edited:

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
If the overall opinion in here is this is the fault of Mr. Wade and Gabrielle Union, then why is the overwhelming response here that the child needed his ass beat?

Why is knocking the boy to Kingdom Come being touted as an action which would have foiled this coming to pass?

So, the boy turns out to be a result of all his parenting by these "weak", "weird" and "gay" adults in his life....but the prevention would have been to beat him for reflecting it.

How do y'all on one hand acknowledge the boy has been directly shaped by the adults who run his life but then say he needs to be beat for it?

I've got no dog in this fight...I just seriously do not understand the logic on this board at times.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Imagine trusting a 12 year old to make decisions that will affect the rest of their life...

That said a lot of parents are already guilty of this when they let their 17-18 high school senior take out thousands of dollars in student loans

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok...
I've been in every thread defending this kid saying that ya'll should just let this family be.

But transitioning your gender at 12???... Honestly, DWade failed his son.
If he stands by and lets his son go through gender reassignment surgery, he is an unfit father.

Its not about the kid
Its not about political correctness
This falls on the head of the household
And that is the father.

In the end he was too weak to lead his family, and it has cost them dearly.
I don't care who disagrees, I know what i'm talking about.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the overall opinion in here is this is the fault of Mr. Wade and Gabrielle Union, then why is the overwhelming response here that the child needed his ass beat?

Why is knocking the boy to Kingdom Come being touted as an action which would have foiled this coming to pass?

So, the boy turns out to be a result of all his parenting by these "weak", "weird" and "gay" adults in his life....but the prevention would have been to beat him for reflecting it.

How do y'all on one hand acknowledge the boy has been directly shaped by the adults who run his life but then say he needs to be beat for it?

I've got no dog in this fight...I just seriously do not understand the logic on this board at times.

Beating his ass is about as retarded as letting him decide to change his gender. Both are failures as a father.

You don't beat your child for having a mental illness.
Transgenderism is a mental illness. If you do not treat it as such, you will never address it properly