dwight howards son by Royce Reed

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women's indifference or straight up denial of feminine behavior in young boys is part of the reason why we have a lot of effeminate/gay men running around these days.

If he was wearing lipgloss and doing a club pose, I would see your point. Doing a split is not feminine. I can post numerous pictures of males doing splits.

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
Considering what his mom does, he might just see her practicing and is imitating.Could also be martial arts though. I don't see the big deal.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Judging little kids like this is has got to play in on why there are so many gay and confused adults

say the kid does get into gymnastics or whatever

"that's gay, ew :upsetfavre: you gay or what?"

*seed is planted in his brain, now starts questioning some shyt he has no business in questioning*

*ignorant kids raised by ignorant people continue to call him gay*

boom, now kid starts identifying himself as gay.

Let these kids enjoy themselves.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:mindblown: so what? He has to be in full karate gear to do the stretches/poses? Looks to me like a kid doing the stupid things kids do like crawling, cartwheels, etc but being stopped to cheese for a camera.
I didn't say that he had to do anything. Look, if you don't see anything effeminate about a male posing for pics in those kinds of poses then that's you. Don't try and convince me though. You cats will come with all kinds of bullshyt to justify arguing against the obvious. "uh uh if he was doing karate......uh uh he's just doing stuff that kids do like cartwheels, crawling" Stop it. Whoever took the pics clearly had this little man posing for the shots. He wasn't in the middle of doing anything but posing for pictures

concise

Veteran
Daps
I didn't say that he had to do anything. Look, if you don't see anything effeminate about a male posing for pics in those kinds of poses then that's you. Don't try and convince me though. You cats will come with all kinds of bullshyt to justify arguing against the obvious. "uh uh if he was doing karate......uh uh he's just doing stuff that kids do like cartwheels, crawling" Stop it. Whoever took the pics clearly had this little man posing for the shots. He wasn't in the middle of doing anything but posing for pictures

ok... so now it's a little kid posing for pics and being directed to do so by an adult and not a little fakkit portraying his normal behavior?
I don't know what to take from your posts now.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Thank God I had a dad in my life. I wouldve gotten my azz beat for smiling like a fakkit, let alone the splits. And that wouldve been after my brothers.

Masculinity is under attack. If you think it's cool for a little boy to be smiling and posing like that, you probably got shyt in the front your draws and shouldn't have kids.

You fakkit nikkas :pacspit:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin

So a child doing splits is an indication of his sexuality?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Thank God I had a dad in my life. I wouldve gotten my azz beat for smiling like a fakkit, let alone the splits. And that wouldve been after my brothers.

Masculinity is under attack. If you think it's cool for a little boy to be smiling and posing like that, you probably got shyt in the front your draws and shouldn't have kids.

You fakkit nikkas :pacspit:

:salute:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I'm convinced a lot of nikkas on this site are either straight up undercover fakkits or have an uncomfortably high amount of repressed homosexual thoughts.:patrice: I have never seen so many alleged straight men talk about gays as much as some of y'all. Literally every day y'all are on the same shyt. It's a fukking 7 or 8 year old little boy. I can see the Chris Bosh or Kenny Rhodes threads; those are genuinely disturbing and hilarious at the same damn time. A second grader?:stunnadahell: You need to be asking yourselves who you're trying to prove your masculinity to, cause some of y'all go way too hard in the paint with this shyt.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
Some of ya'll are so jaded about this type of shyt. Just because you got your ass whooped for cracking a smile as a kid, doesn't mean you can't let other children enjoy their childhood.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Is this gay?

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357137047-466598-jpg.1018

jmspro

Banned
Daps
Anybody can say he's just being a kid but I aint never thought about doing splits and shyt at any age of my life.