dwight howards son by Royce Reed

concise

Veteran
Daps
1st of all there's a clear difference between posing for pics and being a gymnast. 2nd, I would bet that a good % of male gymnasts are gay. The same for male figure skaters. Look, I'm not saying that its a forgone conclusion that this kid is gay, I'm simply saying that the poses are effeminate. Some women raising their sons to be effeminate these days is an undeniable fact. Am I 100% positive that kid is a product of that kind if upbringing? No. The pics are still suspect though.:snoop: It's obvious you're too stupid to even take seriously. We just don't agree, run along.

oh, so now we can't talk about grown men doing splits; that's some great logical leap? :dead:

Thanks for entertaining me on this evening, though. :tu:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I'm saying your opinion of feminine has nothing to do with a child sexual preference, or does it indicate it. Just because you live your day-to-day worrying about being as "alpha" as you can, doesn't mean you can label a childs actions.
:heh:I don't give a fukk what you think though. Youre up here explaining your thoughts like a give a fukk. You quoted me and asked a question and I answered it for you.

Yeah, there's also a clean difference between a 6 year old doing splits and a teenager doing splits, that didn't stop you from making the stupid correlation :dahell:

Again, what you consider effeminate is your opinion. I consider soccer effeminate, i'm not here calling you gay for your avi.
Miss me with your little hissy fit. I'm starting to see the nerves are being struck here :ohhh:

So what's the difference between a teenage boy posing for pics while doing the splits and a 4 year old boy doing it? If its effeminate for a teenage boy to pose like that why wouldn't it be effeminate for a 4 year old? You idiots don't even know what your argument is. On 1 hand you seem to be trying to make the argument that a male posing for pics doing the split isn't effeminate because gymnasts and martial artists use their flexibility in their sport/art. Then again you seem to be saying that those kinds of poses are only effeminate if the male is of a certain age. Which is it? If you don't think that males posing like little man is in these pics is feminine then what difference does his age make?

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
:manny: kicking balls around in short shorts, idk breh

:wtf: So what you think about basketball?

In basketball, y'all actually be handling the balls......palming the balls......actually passin' balls around to other nikkas......y'all be bouncing them balls around......and when y'all bounce the balls, y'all call it "dribbling".....so y'all be dribblin' over them balls, too :what:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
:heh:I don't give a fukk what you think though. Youre up here explaining your thoughts like a give a fukk. You quoted me and asked a question and I answered it for you.

Miss me with your little hissy fit. I'm starting to see the nerves are being struck here :ohhh:

So what's the difference between a teenage boy posing for pics while doing the splits and a 4 year old boy doing it? If its effeminate for a teenage boy to pose like that why wouldn't it be effeminate for a 4 year old? You idiots don't even know what your argument is. On 1 hand you seem to be trying to make the argument that a male posing for pics doing the split isn't effeminate because gymnasts and martial artists use their flexibility in their sport/art. Then again you seem to be saying that those kinds of poses are only effeminate if the male is of a sudden age. Which is it? If you don't think that males posing like little man is in these pics is feminine then what difference does his age make?

Are you slow or stupid? Have you missed my whole point?

Doing anything that you, top dog soccer alpha warrior, feel is effeminate does not mean someone is gay. If this kid posted a pic in his teens doing splits with 8 homos around him and a rainbow shirt on, yes I will be inclined to think he's gay.

Until then, let the kid do what he enjoys

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
:wtf: So what you think about basketball?

In basketball, y'all actually be handling the balls......palming the balls......actually passin' balls around to other nikkas......y'all be bouncing them balls around......and when y'all bounce the balls, y'all call it "dribbling".....so y'all be dribblin' over them balls, too :what:

Gay.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
You all have really come to some extreme conclusions based on a few pictures. If the kid had on a karate costume doing the same exact moves, y'all wouldn't be saying shyt.

The-coli logic says every karateka is gay :russ:...people here making fun of a little kid, probably the age of my nephew, the hell's wrong with y'all :pacspit:

I mean it's all jokes but making fun about the SEXUAL orientation of A KID :dahell:

The real issue here is WHY are people putting pictures of their kids on the internet? I mean, WHY would you expose your kid like that willingly?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:stopitslime: He clearly looks like he'd rather play double-dutch then football. Anybody who grew up around other kids knows that you could tell which cats were suspect well before puberty. We were playing "hide and go get it" and dry-humping with the girls as young as 9-10.

I'm really starting to think that some of these single mothers are emasculating their sons on purpose whether consciously or subconsciously. Boys are clearly more feminine while girls are more masculine these days. It's really sad.

9-10?? :rudy: I was dry humping chicks in kindergarten....naptime :shaq:

Na but on some real shyt it don't look right. Not saying kid is gay or anything, but it don't look right.