dwight howards son by Royce Reed

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like the school teacher who posted in this thread has already said, kids are fukking each other in the ass as earlier as 2nd and 3rd grade. I remember having dreams about girls as early as 8. My kids are both sexually aware(11,6). Trust, this little man's sexuality is already forming and it's a shame that he's being encouraged to be effeminate. Again, it seems as if some women are doing this to their sons purposely.

Well how about we revisit this thread in 10 years and we'll see who's right?

Cool?

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
He's a fukking child. His sexuality should not even be in question.

You took the words out of my mouth!! He's a fukking CHILD, who cares what it "looks" like.

:heh: at these fatherless dudes on here trying to define what masculinity really is when they had no examples of it growing up.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Who the fukk cares?!
You called everybody in this thread fatherless. I had to defend myself. :manny:

I will be there for my son as well once I'm ready to settle and have kids.

This message brought to you by #teamaveragelooksgreatpersonality

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
You can't go below 0 so yeah, it doesn't. It's not a gay pose, it's not a straight pose, it's a child doing a split and that's it.

Women's indifference or straight up denial of feminine behavior in young boys is part of the reason why we have a lot of effeminate/gay men running around these days.

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
I gotta lil cousin who's Mom does the same shyt.. :snoop: :to:
I try to intervene such parental fukkery when possible, but at the end of the day I have to say she's fine with him being a fukkboy.. :beli:

He seems to have fun so, :manny:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I hate when mothers don't stop sons from doing female shyt.

Stretching is a female activity? :dahell:

You all have really come to some extreme conclusions based on a few pictures. If the kid had on a karate costume doing the same exact moves, y'all wouldn't be saying shyt.

exactly.

He didn't have on a karate costume though did he? The poses are clearly feminine, I don't know why you're going on in here trying to convince people that they're not.

:mindblown: so what? He has to be in full karate gear to do the stretches/poses? Looks to me like a kid doing the stupid things kids do like crawling, cartwheels, etc but being stopped to cheese for a camera.