dwight howards son by Royce Reed

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You all have really come to some extreme conclusions based on a few pictures. If the kid had on a karate costume doing the same exact moves, y'all wouldn't be saying shyt.
He didn't have on a karate costume though did he? The poses are clearly feminine, I don't know why you're going on in here trying to convince people that they're not.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Well if he doesn't grow up to do whatever, he won't be able to live those pictures down, unless straight men stop defending their heterosexuality fiercely in the next 10 years or so.

But anyway, I agree with the gymnastics and flexible thing.

Lil man might end up being like

1369328987_insane_set_of_backflips.gif

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didn't have on a karate costume though did he? The poses are clearly feminine, I don't know why you're going on in here trying to convince people that they're not.

No they're not clearly feminine.

They're clearly splits which both MEN and women do. It's only feminine because that's how YOU view them.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I havent said this kid is going to be gay right.. but I wanna know why Royce thinks doing splits is ok for lil boy pics. Again not saying the kid gonna be gay.. but just from her perspective from being an ex cheerleader and dancer..

Why wouldn't it be ok for a kid to do the splits?

What does flexibility have to do with his future sexuality?

Ya'll keep bringing up "gay". I must have missed the dikks in the picture?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Dwight Howard brought this on himself by having multiple mothers for his children. When you leave the raising of your son to a demon, what do you expect to happen. Money doesnt make the man, friends, men do. :sitdown:
I can't breathe!!!!!! :bryan:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
No they're not clearly feminine.

They're clearly splits which both MEN and women do. It's only feminine because that's how YOU view them.
:pachaha:
Straight males do not pose for pictures doing the splits. Wake up and smell the bullshyt that you're shoveling.

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo everyone should stretch but why would she up them pics for the world to see....smh nikkas not even making it to 10 and becoming homo

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its funny how the nba turned howard into a church guy into shawn kemp

Gravity

Banned
Daps
He's a fukking child. His sexuality should not even be in question.
Like the school teacher who posted in this thread has already said, kids are fukking each other in the ass as earlier as 2nd and 3rd grade. I remember having dreams about girls as early as 8. My kids are both sexually aware(11,6). Trust, this little man's sexuality is already forming and it's a shame that he's being encouraged to be effeminate. Again, it seems as if some women are doing this to their sons purposely.