dwight howards son by Royce Reed

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Anybody can say he's just being a kid but I aint never thought about doing splits and shyt at any age of my life.

So? I bet Kerry Rhodes was tossing around the football as a little kid.

Just because its something you see as feminine doesn't mean a child is homosexual.

If your 4 year old son said his favorite color is purple you'd probably punch his lights out.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
ok... so now it's a little kid posing for pics and being directed to do so by an adult and not a little fakkit portraying his normal behavior?
I don't know what to take from your posts now.
That's because evidently you don't read and comprehend too well. I never took the 1st position that you referred to. Go back and read my posts, this time slowly and more than once so that you can understand.

So a child doing splits is an indication of his sexuality?
It very well could be. If you saw a teenage boy posing for pics like that would you not question his sexuality?

concise

Veteran
Daps
That's because evidently you don't read and comprehend too well. I never took the 1st position that you referred to. Go back and read my posts, this time slowly and more than once so that you can understand.

:patrice:
I didn't say that he had to do anything. Look, if you don't see anything effeminate about a male posing for pics in those kinds of poses then that's you. Don't try and convince me though. You cats will come with all kinds of bullshyt to justify arguing against the obvious. "uh uh if he was doing karate......uh uh he's just doing stuff that kids do like cartwheels, crawling" Stop it. Whoever took the pics clearly had this little man posing for the shots. He wasn't in the middle of doing anything but posing for pictures

It very well could be. If you saw a teenage boy posing for pics like that would you not question his sexuality?

:dahell: Teenage boys act like 4,5,6 year old boys now? When's the last time you saw high schoolers playing hide and seek or tag?

jmspro

Banned
Daps
So? I bet Kerry Rhodes was tossing around the football as a little kid.

Just because its something you see as feminine doesn't mean a child is homosexual.

If your 4 year old son said his favorite color is purple you'd probably punch his lights out.

So what if Kerry Rhodes was tossing around the football as a kid. His gay ass was probably doing splits too.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I meant the 2nd position, my mistake. I never called the little boy a fakkit displaying his normal behavior. I clearly said that it seems as if moms these days are purposely raising their sons to be effeminate. Did you not read those posts?
:patrice:

:dahell: Teenage boys act like 4,5,6 year old boys now? When's the last time you saw high schoolers playing hide and seek or tag?
I said nothing about a teenage boy acting like a 4 year old. I asked if you saw a teenage boy posing for pics doing the splits would you question his sexuality? I'm saying that the poses themselves are feminine regardless of age.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin

A kid in his teenage years is completely different than a 6 year old.

But i'm not very well read in the subject, can you explain to me the correlation between splits and homosexuality? Should I just assume all the gymnasts in the Olympics are gay?

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
hq_purplerainera_011.jpg

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
I'm saying that the poses themselves are feminine regardless of age.

I'm saying your opinion of feminine has nothing to do with a child sexual preference, or does it indicate it. Just because you live your day-to-day worrying about being as "alpha" as you can, doesn't mean you can label a childs actions.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:ray:

While he might not be full on homo right now, I guarantee you all the boys at school think he's "off" and don't really hang around him.

Put your son in a dress and let him play effeminate roles and see how many other boys want to hang around him or see if he has the confidence and comfort ability of other males. See how the rest of his interests will develop similarly to female nature.

Even this nikka Reincar said he was dancin and hittin' splits as a kid. Look at him now. And y'all call that nikka homo all the time.

nikka cheesin' like hell hittin splits in booty shorts and y'all in here comparin' him to straight faced fighters :dead:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I meant the 2nd position, my mistake. I never called the little boy a fakkit displaying his normal behavior. I clearly said that it seems as if moms these days are purposely raising their sons to be effeminate.
Did you not read those posts?I said nothing about a teenage boy acting like a 4 year old. I asked if you saw a teenage boy posing for pics doing the splits would you question his sexuality? I'm saying that the poses themselves are feminine regardless of age.

I'm reading a lot of posts with inferences in them and I'm just trying to cut through layers of bullshyt.

No, I would not. Is a first baseman doing splits to get an out doing a feminine pose? Is any athlete doing a split and stretching before a match doing something feminine to you?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
A kid in his teenage years is completely different than a 6 year old.

But i'm not very well read in the subject, can you explain to me the correlation between splits and homosexuality? Should I just assume all the gymnasts in the Olympics are gay?
1st of all there's a clear difference between posing for pics and being a gymnast. 2nd, I would bet that a good % of male gymnasts are gay. The same for male figure skaters. Look, I'm not saying that its a forgone conclusion that this kid is gay, I'm simply saying that the poses are effeminate. Some women raising their sons to be effeminate these days is an undeniable fact. Am I 100% positive that kid is a product of that kind if upbringing? No. The pics are still suspect though.
I'm reading a lot of posts with inferences in them and I'm just trying to cut through layers of bullshyt.

No, I would not. Is a first baseman doing splits to get an out doing a feminine pose? Is any athlete doing a split and stretching before a match doing something feminine to you?
:snoop: It's obvious you're too stupid to even take seriously. We just don't agree, run along.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
1st of all there's a clear difference between posing for pics and being a gymnast. 2nd, I would bet that a good % of male gymnasts are gay. The same for male figure skaters. Look, I'm not saying that its a forgone conclusion that this kid is gay, I'm simply saying that the poses are effeminate. Some women raising their sons to be effeminate these days is an undeniable fact. Am I 100% positive that kid is a product of that kind if upbringing? No. The pics are still suspect though.

Yeah, there's also a clean difference between a 6 year old doing splits and a teenager doing splits, that didn't stop you from making the stupid correlation :dahell:

Again, what you consider effeminate is your opinion. I consider soccer effeminate, i'm not here calling you gay for your avi.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Yeah, there's also a clean difference between a 6 year old doing splits and a teenager doing splits, that didn't stop you from making the stupid correlation :dahell:

Again, what you consider effeminate is your opinion. I consider soccer effeminate, i'm not here calling you gay for your avi.
Soccer effeminate?

U b*stard.....