dwight howards son by Royce Reed

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly, he looks sweet.

hes on the verge of being the 1st kid that gets tested when his peers start trying to flex on other kids. i'd prolly press him myself on a bad day, just off GP.

hopefully Dwight takes notice of what Royce is doing, and steps in.

He's smiling and doing a split. Why does he look sweet to you?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm the first one to rail against single moms

However when I was young I did ballet and gymnastics :barney:

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's too young to be gay, (hopefully)he hasn't had any sexual experiences yet. I said that he's suspect, which he clearly is. Switching and talking with a lisp doesn't automatically make a male gay, but if you see a male doing that you're going to be suspicious right? Why do you folk love being obtuse? You know good and well that those are feminine poses, so why play stupid?

The boy is doing the splits and smiling my nig...that's it.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
annnnnd Im right.. I didnt say shyt about him. I proposed a topic. Never gave ONE opinion on it.

:smh: @ you still trying to defend this. It should have ended at my first statement, doggie. Dont NOT talk about peoples kids or even remotely bring them into the conversation.

These people are public figures. Fine. But there needs to be a line we dont cross. Talking about how the man's 5 year old son may turn out to be gay is crossing that line.

I dont know who raised you fools that makes it hard for you all to understand BARRIERS, period. I know it's all fun and jokes but still it's a child. Just dont go there.

And no, you are wrong. Understand this: You dont have to fight every battle/argument in life and the nes that you do you dont have to win all of them. It's okay to admit you crossed the line and fall back. I'd respect you more as a man if you could accept that than for you to keep fighting this like a women the way they insist on winning every fight.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off fukk those kids. I'll talk about a total strangers kids all day don't mean I wouldn't stop him in from running traffic, if his mom wasn't paying attention.

I worked at ps49 in Harlem, K-8. It was flaming homosexual kids in the 2nd grade. 3rd graders fukking in the bathroom. Mind you, this school was surrounded by the projects.

I ain't for talking about any person with a handicap. But if the kid is normal but the nikka got a big ass head I might laugh. Hell, I clown my kids all day.

I know my 11 month old son is handsome but when someone's tells me hes good looking I always say: stopitslime: you woulda said that if he was ugly.

Btw the average 3-4 year old can do the splits easy. So she just making him look bad.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
As long as she doesn't put him on that "yo daddy ain't shyt" steez, he'll be aight.

he prolly hears this everyday if he watches espn.

He's smiling and doing a split. Why does he look sweet to you?

is this a serious question?

:comeon:

:stopitslime: He clearly looks like he'd rather play double-dutch then football. Anybody who grew up around other kids knows that you could tell which cats were suspect well before puberty. We were playing "hide and go get it" and dry-humping with the girls as young as 9-10.

yea, young bul is definitely suspect.

he may or may not know what gay is yet, but hes on the verge of becoming one.

emerald

Mother Earth
Daps
Reppin
charlotte, nc
7676166_f520.jpg

punter-workout-1.jpg

AlexeiNemov-split.jpg

tumblr_mb9789Yk9r1qiltjio1_500.jpg

:beli:

the boy is flexible.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
:smh: @ you still trying to defend this. It should have ended at my first statement, doggie. Dont NOT talk about peoples kids or even remotely bring them into the conversation.

These people are public figures. Fine. But there needs to be a line we dont cross. Talking about how the man's 5 year old son may turn out to be gay is crossing that line.

I dont know who raised you fools that makes it hard for you all to understand BARRIERS, period. I know it's all fun and jokes but still it's a child. Just dont go there.

And no, you are wrong. Understand this: You dont have to fight every battle/argument in life and the nes that you do you dont have to win all of them. It's okay to admit you crossed the line and fall back. I'd respect you more as a man if you could accept that than for you to keep fighting this like a women the way they insist on winning every fight.

If you think Im reading alll this...ha

at least I can see its structured ok.. But naw

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You all have really come to some extreme conclusions based on a few pictures. If the kid had on a karate costume doing the same exact moves, y'all wouldn't be saying shyt.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
people talk about gentrification but what about homofication? I swear i will be surfing channels and no matter the time of day there is always some flaming ass black man on a show, no matter what. but people think it's just a coincidence :childplease:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I havent said this kid is going to be gay right.. but I wanna know why Royce thinks doing splits is ok for lil boy pics. Again not saying the kid gonna be gay.. but just from her perspective from being an ex cheerleader and dancer..