dwight howards son by Royce Reed

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Stupid judgments. He's flexible. She can put him in gymnastics, dance etc..and do something with that ability. It's kind of stupid to assume a child's sexuality based on this.

honestly, he looks sweet.

hes on the verge of being the 1st kid that gets tested when his peers start trying to flex on other kids. i'd prolly press him myself on a bad day, just off GP.

hopefully Dwight takes notice of what Royce is doing, and steps in.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Since she's a dancer/ex cheerleader.. Do you think Dwight Howard needs to worry about his son being a little

tumblr_mew0zsLcNA1r54xwuo3_250.gif

:patrice:

i75w61.jpg

Look at the man on TV in the right picture. That's Dwight's face right now

Gravity

Banned
Daps
let him hit puberty first breh :beli:

some of yall must've of came up like them kids in "the wire" to be calling son out on this
:stopitslime: He clearly looks like he'd rather play double-dutch then football. Anybody who grew up around other kids knows that you could tell which cats were suspect well before puberty. We were playing "hide and go get it" and dry-humping with the girls as young as 9-10.

I'm really starting to think that some of these single mothers are emasculating their sons on purpose whether consciously or subconsciously. Boys are clearly more feminine while girls are more masculine these days. It's really sad.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: He clearly looks like he'd rather play double-dutch then football. Anybody who grew up around other kids knows that you could tell which cats were suspect well before puberty. We were playing "hide and go get it" and dry-humping with the girls as young as 9-10.

I'm really starting to think that some of these single mothers are emasculating their sons on purpose whether consciously or subconsciously. Boys are clearly more feminine while girls are more masculine these days. It's really sad.

Damn...who knew being able to do the splits and smiling while doing it makes a little boy gay? Would it make ya'll feel better if he was mean muggin'?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is how homosexuals are created. Women dont have the ability to check behavior thats adverse to raising a boy into man so behavior that they cosign as cute may actually be behavior that separates them from friendship with alpha boys and regulates them to play with the more...........tender boys on the playground while at the same time spending too much time playing with girls, succumbing to their feminine philosophies. Never forget, you are teaching your son the tools he needs to become a man. Booty popping is not one of those tools.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Damn...who knew being able to do the splits and smiling while doing it makes a little boy gay? Would it make ya'll feel better if he was mean muggin'?
He's too young to be gay, (hopefully)he hasn't had any sexual experiences yet. I said that he's suspect, which he clearly is. Switching and talking with a lisp doesn't automatically make a male gay, but if you see a male doing that you're going to be suspicious right? Why do you folk love being obtuse? You know good and well that those are feminine poses, so why play stupid?