Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Vince Diesel has done shyt like Riddikk
He'll always be above The Rock just for that in my eyes

But monetarily they don't need each other

Them Riddikk movies was decent….. but I still think Pitch Black was the best… and he wasn’t even the main star in that. He was the breakaway star but he was up and coming at the time and was like 3rd billed

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Them Riddikk movies was decent….. but I still think Pitch Black was the best… and he wasn’t even the main star in that. He was the breakaway star but he was up and coming at the time and was like 3rd billed
Yeah
I'm just saying Vin Diesel has done cooler movies

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
This thread is hilarious, the Rock is the most bankable star in Hollywood right now whether you like his acting or not he is a massive draw and most of what he does at least the last 10 years has been decent or better. Vin sucks outside of the F&F franchise, his only other big role is saying fukking I am Groot over and ovef

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
I’m pretty sure he’ll still do Hobbs and Shaw sequels but man Rock needs to get over himself.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
This thread is hilarious, the Rock is the most bankable star in Hollywood right now whether you like his acting or not he is a massive draw and most of what he does at least the last 10 years has been decent or better. Vin sucks outside of the F&F franchise, his only other big role is saying fukking I am Groot over and ovef
The point that y’all keep ignoring is that all happened when he joined fast and furious.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But none of the other FF crew is eating without Vin Diesel.

Rock doesn’t need this franchise in the same way
That’s a big part of the rift in my opinion.

Vin can probably talk to everyone else however he wants because they need him to eat, at least on this level. Rock is making crazy money off of this shyt too, but Rocky is gonna make stupid money with whatever he does.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fukk the rock, dudes entire career is mostly mediocre films

He has his legion of wrestling fans that will take his side

But the fast and furious franchise is about family, from the way the cast and crew interact with each other to the love shown to the fans

Good riddance and I'm glad cena replaced him, f9 was the best one since f5 imo
:dead:

Both the username and the family reference.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The point that y’all keep ignoring is that all happened when he joined fast and furious.

That's the heart of the issue, though.These movies didn't really start making crazy money until The Rock showed up in Five. That complicates the argument of who made who. Sure, The Rock's biggest hits didn't happen until after that, but at least he has them. Vin Diesel's attempts to do literally anything other than Fast and Furious have all flopped. So, both sides have validity, but it seems pretty clear that the industry sees The Rock's version of events as more valid than Diesel's.