Dwayne The rock Johnson is done with the fast and furious series

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Them Fast and Furious movies are corny as hell. I liked the first few films while they still had street racing. Soon as they went Grand Theft Auto I was done with that shyt. Vin Diesel knows he can make any shytty action film, slap F&F name on it and kids will watch.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've never seen any of them past the 4th one which was before he was in the series anyway.

i did think Faster which is completely unrelated was a very underrated movie though, might be one of the best performances ive seen him give. :ehh:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Must have gotten tired of getting his ass kicked and taking orders from a dude half his size

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I’m hoping this one of those diva type statements where he doesn’t include Hobbs and Shaw apart of this statement….cause I was legit looking forward to that sequel than 10

Doesn’t bode well for the series…9 already running on fumes and 2 more movies without Hobbs?

naw this ain’t it

I got the Hobbs and Shaw Blu-ray for cheap on Redbox. I turned that trash off halfway through and never watched again.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
And the franchise wasn’t really shyt without the Rock, he came thru crushed the buildings and launched himself into the stratosphere where everything he touches is gold, meanwhile if it isn’t FF the rest of the cast catches non stop flops if they even get a role at all.

While he was big in 5, I think what made that movie so great was every single character being on the crew :banderas:

5 is the GOAT :banderas: