Votes: 48 75.0%

• Total voters

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
DD hasn't been in my area in over a decade :francis: Tried twice but didn't do well in Northern California . KK started with a spark and went away too but came back. Local joints got the area sewed up.

I'll say Krispy Kreme because that's what I know more of lately. Remember going to Panama City Beach two years ago with my brehs from Georgia . Dudes are Krispy Kreme for life. Saw a few Dunkins on our road trip but they were :mjlol::stopitslime::camby: when I asked to stop at one .

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Thanks for everyone's input I'm doing a paper on comparing to products or businesses and just so happened to choose Dd vs Kk...
I'm personally bias because I grew up loving dunkin even tho they have fallen off terribly don't sell chocolate chip cookies anymore and their food items are a "no go"... I love the iced coffee and the donuts are OK .. But I usually get a bagel or croissant...but yea thanks again for your input... Daps have been passed around

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Hmm... I hate glazed donuts (i usually only eat plain cake). So im rolling with DD

nikkas love krispy kreme tho, they make me gag :gag:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
i've been more of a krispy kreme fan myself but for a minute donut dunkins had won me over because their glazed donuts ain't as sweet
when it comes to dunkin donuts i fukks with the chocolate eclair donuts and with krispy kreme i'd mostly been just fukkin' with the original glaze donuts (even though now to me they really too sweet) since they had taken the traditional cake donuts away. but in the end and since they've bought back the traditional cake donuts, ain't nothin' like a traditional cake donut from krispy kreme(and yes, dunkin donuts got the traditional cake donuts too but krispy kreme's better) :wow:

krispy kreme it is :yeshrug:

but aside from them 2, ain't nothin' like findin' a local bakery or self owned independent donut spot that's usually 10 times better :banderas:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Feel sorry for yall nikkas who never tried Shipley's :mjlol:

But out of these two KK>

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I think DD has better Blueberry, and better Apple cinnamon jelly donuts. I agree the DD in Jersey are mostly run by Indians so I tend to go to local bakeries, I'll pay 50 cents more for a giant, fresh blueberry donut. I can't think of any Krispy Kremes over by me though. I mean we're just now getting Sonics out in North Jersey.