• Krispy Kreme

Votes: 48 75.0%

• Total voters

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
KK by MILLLLLLLLLEEESSSSSSS. I used to work for a DD back in 08 and all the food was pre made and shipped from somewhere else and kept frozen. The ONLY thing that was freshly made was the coffee. KK makes there doughnuts in house. In my city KK reign supreme and EVERYTIME DD tried to open a store here it ends up going out of business not too long afterwards.

Last edited:

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I heard Dunkin Donuts are shipped frozen and baked at location. Krispy Kreme is freshly made in each store. I also read that you are not supposed to order anything with meat at Dunkin Donuts. Employee said if it ain't coffee, donuts or bagels don't fukk with it
As a former employee there. ALL of that is true.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I heard Dunkin Donuts are shipped frozen and baked at location. Krispy Kreme is freshly made in each store. I also read that you are not supposed to order anything with meat at Dunkin Donuts. Employee said if it ain't coffee, donuts or bagels don't fukk with it

Yes, DD gets the donuts and donuts shells and munchkins in boxes and keep them in the freezer til it's time to cook them. Don't know why you wouldn't want to order meat except bc these dudes ain't wearing gloves.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
.Ironically, same reason why subway is trash as well :sas2:
th