Dunkin Donuts > Krispy Kreme

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
I only go to Dunkin for the coffee but, when I used to eat their donuts, they were average at best. The pumpkin donut was my favorite. Krispy Kreme is diabetes in restaurant form but their donuts are better and more flavorful.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now as black people we don’t get zits?! :gucci:

Y’all militants make me sick :russ:

Noxzema was my friend when I hit puberty lol
This thread is another example of you exposing yourself for being a Cac, Stomachlines

-Your irrational obsession with pawgs
-This thread
-“zits”

You have good taste in music though, I’ve gathered that about u throughout the years

You ain’t gonna front to kick it though, there’s some cool cacs on here it ain’t the end of the world son

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
This thread is another example of you exposing yourself for being a Cac, Stomachlines

-Your irrational obsession with pawgs
-This thread
-“zits”

You have good taste in music though, I’ve gathered that about u throughout the years

You ain’t gonna front to kick it though, there’s some cool cacs on here it ain’t the end of the world son

im screaming! :russ: :laff:

you have not "made it" on the Coli until someone calls you a "cac". it's a right of passage at this point:mjlol:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
One of the worst threads of the year. I rarely rate threads but had to 1 star.

I had to make a stop at a DD recently for a road trip cause it was the only shyt close open and I nearly cried eatin that shyt. I dont know how the fukk someone could say wit a straight face that shyt better than Krispy Kreme :dahell:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
That’s pretty funny :russ:

You from Massachusetts tho?:jbhmm:

i had to learn the hard way, i'd be rolling up there at like 2 in the afternoon and them shyts would taste like ass:pachaha:

nah, VA.

uva_two_hands_sized-896x504.jpg