Votes: 48 75.0%

• Total voters

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I used to mess with DD often and get their coolattas and breakfast sandwich but rarely do. Might get it once in a blue moon, with a big and toasty and occasional donut. I think it's been over a year since I stepped foot in one. If not close to it. I've had KK before but there isn't one nearby so it's very rare. These days I just mess with Starbucks and I haven't seen a donut there so far. Rest of their stuff is decent tho. There is a nearby donut shop I've heard good things about but never been. Might have to. Not much of a donut craver anyways.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Krispy Kreme when the lights on :banderas:

:laff:

That shyt has folks losing their mind.
My boys dad almost killed the entire family trying to switch lanes at the last minute because he saw the hot sign.

Bq7AXsmIIAAEk_J.jpg

funny-gifs-a-wild-drunk-driver-appears.gif

Got a ticket for an illegal u-turn to top it off.
:dead:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Dunkin does have trash food. I can only vouch on the hash browns. I haven't had Krispy Kreme in like 15 years. I remember like every Wednesday once that hot doughnut light came on we got fresh dozen. :feedme:
But I fukk with Dunkin cause it's near, and they got good coffee. Food is nothing to brag about.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Krispy Kreme when the lights on :banderas:

Dog oNE night it was like 1am and traffic all the way down the street was at a stand still. I'm like wtf going on, They put a club out here or something? I pass by and it was the line to the Krispy kreme drive thru wrapped round the damn building out the driveway and like a block down. All cause that hot light was on.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I live right behind a Dunkin' Donuts. As in it takes me longer to walk to my mailbox than it does for me to get to Dunkin Donuts. The coffee drinks are on point, but the donuts are just meh, at least the ones I've had (although the Chips Ahoy creme-filled donut was :leon:).

It's all about Krispy Kreme, man. And as I said earlier, when that light comes on ... you stop. It's not up for discussion or debate, regardless of who is in the car with you. You stop, and you :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
I won't say where i am, but i've worked at one for over 2 years. This is what i've witnessed brehs: Mufukkas making food with their bare hands after coming out the bathroom, mufukkas grabbing toppings for ice cream with their bare hands instead of using proper equipment, donuts are made the night before and sit there all day, they recycle muffins for the next day if they don't sell, one dude just straight grabbed a scoop of ice cream out the container. Sexually harrassing folks, racist against blacks, lying on folks, just terrible brehs. Not trying to be racist, but the ones i have seen have been some of the dirtiest, most cowardly, dishonorable people i've ever encountered. Personally, if I went in a restaurant and saw there were Indian people working there, i would turn around and leave.

Edit: Really really not trying to just bash on Indian people with this post, what i've seen is just in my experience in that environment.
I worked at a dunkin donuts for a year i had the same exact experience.

turbochef

Pro
Daps
Dont eat at any Asian owned dd in philly brehs trust me :sadcam:. I work at one and the shyt behind that counter is just :scust:.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I work at dunkin donuts and they are trash. Seriously, if you have a dunkin donuts near you that is run by Indians, do not eat there brehs. Can't speak on Krispy Kreme.
Indians took over the DD by my house when I was younger. the donuts went from :lawd: to :francis: Didn't matter what time you went, they tasted stale:snoop:

That DD ended up closing down for a minute. Luckily when they opened back up it was under new management:whew: