Dunkin Donuts > Krispy Kreme

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Krispy Kreme use to be the shyt but it’s been a long time since they’ve had their shyt together :hhh:

Dunkin Donuts reigns supreme 🍩:blessed:
Krispy Kreme sold out to a European conglomerate.

at 16 years old I drove from Boston to Connecticut inna blizzard to get them things after they closed the Saugus location

both are not good donuts and if you are gonna appreciate donuts you deserve better

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
One of the worst threads of the year. I rarely rate threads but had to 1 star.

I had to make a stop at a DD recently for a road trip cause it was the only shyt close open and I nearly cried eatin that shyt. I dont know how the fukk someone could say wit a straight face that shyt better than Krispy Kreme :dahell:

taste buds and times change, buddy

as a youth, i use to love Krispy Kreme. they were the shyt and i could tolerate those sugary ass glazed donuts more.

but with that said, they taste like ass now. they can't even make their signature glazed donuts like they use too. shyt be tasting like how cleaning products smell, WTF is up with that? lmao

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Krispy Kreme has better doughnuts

Dumcan is overrated except for the coffee, and I'm not even a coffee drinker

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
You kinda got me in the other post because I do catch the work donuts at 6:00 or some shyt after being out all day in the streets :laff:

:ufdup:krispie Kreme still the goat tho. Dunkin’ need to invent doughnut moisturizer

:russ:

Yeah the problem with Dunkin is their is a cutoff time; they stop making fresh doughnuts by like noon or maybe 2pm

So anything by the afternoon is stale and basura

Krispy Kreme be working an intervals when making hot glazed donuts

When Krispy on their a game, they’re unstoppable but the problem is they ain’t been on their a game in along time :mjcry:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Them dry, tasteless donuts from Dunkin Donuts are :scust: :trash: :unimpressed:

Nothing like the O.G. Dunkin Donuts before they filed for bankruptcy. :francis:

Krispy Kreme for the WIN! :blessed: