Dune 2 - (March 1, 2024)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This would have been better as a series. That way there's actually weight and compelling payoffs to things that happened to some of the characters. The movie felt kind of rushed, they just dropped you into this vibrant universe without a lot of context.

With the various houses, characters, technically, lore and everything else it could have very well been a Game of Thrones in space.

I dont know shyt about Dune,and it felt like it should be a series:mjlol:

I mean I guess you have to appreciate they made a movie that only fans will really understand. But we only watched because Zendaya was in it,and Zendaya wasnt even in it.

Movie was slow,hard to follow and ended very abrubtly and anticlimactically:gucci:. If your going to make a movie like this,least you can do is not make the sequel be so far apart smh.

It was a great looking movie though.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Duke Leto Atreides demise was supposed to be something very significant as far as the overall story. It was supposed to mean something to the viewer and I can't really imagine it did since you barely know the guy (same thing goes for Duncan Idaho).

By comparison look at how compelling and tragic Ned Stark's death was at the end of the first season of Game of thrones. Even Paul isn't as compelling as somebody like Jon Snow (or even Rob)

They kind of blew it but I'll still watch the movies and try to enjoy them.

I believe the Hyperion Cantos series could be the next potential Game of Thrones in space series that we could get one day.

the movie was visually great but being that I'm not vested in the history of Dune I didn't give a shyt about most of what was going on in the flick lol.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
as someone who never watched the originals or read the books.

I seen the first one and was really disapointed at the lack of action at least this one looks like it may be more action packed but idk it looks way to bland.

im assuiming these movie play better wathing them all together rather then just stand alone movies.

Last edited: