Dune 2 - (March 1, 2024)

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
This would have been better as a series. That way there's actually weight and compelling payoffs to things that happened to some of the characters. The movie felt kind of rushed, they just dropped you into this vibrant universe without a lot of context.

With the various houses, characters, technically, lore and everything else it could have very well been a Game of Thrones in space.
Agreed but the amount of space to cover World be crazy. Hopefully it’s a 3 part like SW

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Agreed but the amount of space to cover World be crazy. Hopefully it’s a 3 part like SW
It deserves at least a trilogy. If star wars, the hobbit, and Lord of the rings can all get it, so can this. But it all has to make sense money wise for them to even entertain it.

I heard they're doing a television series on the Bene Gesserit

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
HOUSE OF A-

maxresdefault.jpg

WE BYKE :blessed:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Dune is my favorite fiction book of all time.

This first one was aiiiiiight...second one looks like it's gonna be aight too.

Dune, however, should be a full length series, the same way Game of Thrones was done (I mean without the gratuitous nudity lol) and it should be done, 100% like the book because IMO, that shyt was damn near perfect.

I'm in :yeshrug:

EDIT: :russ:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Dune is my favorite non-fiction book of all time.

This first one was aiiiiiight...second one looks like it's gonna be aight too.

Dune, however, should be a full length series, the same way Game of Thrones was done (I mean without the gratuitous nudity lol) and it should be done, 100% like the book because IMO, that shyt was damn near perfect.

I'm in :yeshrug:
Word, last time I went to the desert I had to walk very carefully to avoid awaking a sandworm...the books captured that very well. They could've gone further into spice addiction, which really did a number on some friends of mine growing up, but outside of that, it was pretty accurate. :ehh:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This would have been better as a series. That way there's actually weight and compelling payoffs to things that happened to some of the characters. The movie felt kind of rushed, they just dropped you into this vibrant universe without a lot of context.

With the various houses, characters, technically, lore and everything else it could have very well been a Game of Thrones in space.
agreed. every time i see something about this im reminded a 8.5/10 movie could have been a GOAT level 10/10 series. all the backstory in the first movie could have been expounded upon. all the weight of character deaths could have meant something. instead it was a pretty film with characters that came in went who we didnt care about because we knew nothing about them

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those of you that have read the entire series, in what order would you rank them?

I've only read the original two years ago and have been thinking about diving back in