Dune 2 - (March 1, 2024)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Went again today, this time in IMAX. Looked way better and I enjoyed the film even more.

I've seen people saying Dune Messiah will be a rough adaption and while there are challenges...this dude is 2 for 2 so far, he deserves some faith. Also clear he has a plan, hence all the changes with Chani. It'll be dope, the question is gonna moreso be how will audiences react to.....you know.
:mjlol:

We'll see. All I know is it'll be dope.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
This ain't on HBO Max?? :mjtf:
:russ: I thought the same thing at first!

Watched the first one on Max before going to see Part II because I really couldn’t remember anything about it. Don’t know the lore, and though I enjoyed watching the first one, I wasn’t really invested in the characters or the story.

But part II was legitimately a better film. Javier Bardem is great and clearly the best actor in the film. Fight sequences were tremendous, and as much as I hate the “Chosen One” trope, it was well executed in this.

Personally , I think the white boy is running game on the Fremen, but we’ll see…..I think.

Only two other people in the entire theatre with me…on a Saturday….during the day. :yeshrug:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I barely remember him in the first one but they really made Batista a walking L in this movie
  • The only dude's ass he beat was that dweeb intelligence guy
  • Got chased off Arrakis
  • Got his ass beat and kissed the boot of the skinny cac
  • CAME BACK to Arrakis... "MUAD'DIB!! :damn: SHOW YOURSELF"
  • *sees Muad'dib*
    reyn-aldorey-no.gif

:laff:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Can someone explain this for me please

were they really riding worms underground and then popping up on the opps??? That shyt was fire. Stealthy as hell.