Dune 2 - (March 1, 2024)

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
The battle was over when the shield wall was breached. Paul being prescient, seeing all possible futures, and being the first male Reverend Mother with access to all the combined knowledge and memories of his male and female ancestors didn't hurt.
Yeah he basically can pick the route with the best outcome. So him using that ability realistically means most battles can be over quickly.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Denis did a great job with what he had to work with, but the story still has some holes
you just know Israel would have packed those fremen up, so why couldn't the harkonnens?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just getting back from seeing this. The 1st film was one of the best theater experiences I've had in IMAX, so I had to do it again :wow:

Denis delivered with the visuals again and the sound remains :whew:. Most impressive to me was the sense of scale, the enormity of the world and the tactical feel it seems to have among the characters. There are multiple shots that really do get you fired up. Some other thoughts

The Bene gesserit really stay scheming :bryan:. The voice is still one of the coolest aspects of the world.

That blue poison :leon:

Arrakans really hard on women[:picard:

Paul got the Emperor to kiss the ring and took his daughter, but I guess he had to leave Zendaya behind for political reasons :jbhmm:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Freedom.

I haven’t followed this timeline though. I wonder if I should watch the others first?
:jbhmm:
I’m always down for some Gundam action and space political theater.
giphy.gif