Dune 2 - (March 1, 2024)

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I understand the desire to have the epic nature of this displayed on the big screen cinematically, visually etc but to truly appreciate the story I think a GOT type series would cement it as GOAT status. I look forward to seeing part 2 sounds like it wasn’t a visually pleasing snooze fest like part 1 atleast

Plenty of action. The movie flew by.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Man this movie was the shyt man. Cards was being pulled. Cards was being played. Great pacing saw this shyt IMAX! The depth of the sound in the scene was great man. Great dialogue man. Action was the shyt everyone played their role man im ready for part 3 :blessed:.

Zendaya bytch who do you love :troll:

Man I’m curious to see the kid coming from the empire daughter. Cause Damien (can’t think of his name right now) planted the seed. Country Cousins. I think Paul knowing his bloodline survives is all that matters.

Also will this battle be played out in space or what between the other houses. Spice is power and now Paul has it plus the Nukes :damn:.

I wonder will we see more spies in part 3 and what the overall goal is.

Bautista for how he was fukking guys up off anger got handle with ease.

The Grandfather sleeps with the Ants 🐜:dead:.

Overall great film man.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
It was great. My only complaint was that the final battle felt like it was over in 2 minutes. I thought we were going to get some Lord of the rings shyt
I'm kinda :dead: at how matter-of-fact Baron's death was. Not even in a bad way, but seeing Paul strut through them chambers to put the finishing blow on bro with EVERYONE just standing there watching like :ehh: :hubie:

The way Baron's head was rotting out in the desert with all them ants crawling over it reminded me of that one forbidden scene from 'Hereditary'. :picard: :wow:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Man this movie was the shyt man. Cards was being pulled. Cards was being played. Great pacing saw this shyt IMAX! The depth of the sound in the scene was great man. Great dialogue man. Action was the shyt everyone played their role man im ready for part 3 :blessed:.

Zendaya bytch who do you love :troll:

Man I’m curious to see the kid coming from the empire daughter. Cause Damien (can’t think of his name right now) planted the seed. Country Cousins. I think Paul knowing his bloodline survives is all that matters.

Also will this battle be played out in space or what between the other houses. Spice is power and now Paul has it plus the Nukes :damn:.

I wonder will we see more spies in part 3 and what the overall goal is.

Bautista for how he was fukking guys up off anger got handle with ease.

The Grandfather sleeps with the Ants 🐜:dead:.

Overall great film man.
Now she knows how Tom Holland felt while watching the trailer for 'Challengers'. :troll:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Makes it Villeneuve's best received film of his career. :ehh:

As written.

RRqMgNQG5e754STRob4JWvHIJQ83YN5n0K8OMewcABI.gif