Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Either wiki is lying, or you just made up some shyt

I don't make things up.

There's no way a completion guarantor, production team and studio agree to make a film that finishes in the manner of part one, without agreeing to, or seeing through a sequel.

I'm sure they finessed shooting post part one, in order to get part two spot on (different locations, actors etc crucial to part two etc.) That part is understandable.

But studios/producers don't get an entire crew, cast, gear, locations, studios, post facilities, vfx etc on board and just shoot one thing/film, then let everyone go, and then re shoot the same thing again down the track, re hiring all the same cast, crew, infrastructure, post etc. That's double handling, it's a business, it's there to make money primarily, and double handling productions is in opposition of that. It's not made just to entertain you.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I don't make things up.

There's no way a completion guarantor, production team and studio agree to make a film that finishes in the manner of part one, without agreeing to, or seeing through a sequel.

I'm sure they finessed shooting post part one, in order to get part two spot on (different locations, actors etc crucial to part two etc.) That part is understandable.

But studios/producers don't get an entire crew, cast, gear, locations, studios, post facilities, vfx etc on board and just shoot one thing/film, then let everyone go, and then re shoot the same thing again down the track, re hiring all the same cast, crew, infrastructure, post etc. That's double handling, it's a business, it's there to make money primarily, and double handling productions is in opposition of that. It's not made just to entertain you.
:comeon: Did they film them together or not? Wiki says they did not

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@jay211

Could you update the title with movie name and updated release date breh? I almost forgot this was out so soon

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
i hate when ppl act like legitimate wikis dont have sources. just hold the L bro.....
There's no way that they didn't shoot an extensive amount of the second film at the same time they shot the first one.

You can go with the computer site, I don't care, I do this shyt. Let's just leave it at that.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
They didn’t. They didn’t know if the sequel was going to get greenlit until the first one did well. There are contingencies and clauses in contracts, they didn’t have to rehire and repeat the bureaucratic process again.
The fukk are you on about lol? It's got nothing to do with 'bureaucracy', did you learn that word recently? Take little Mont Mont's pic out your profile too. He would have robbed you. :lolbron: