Dune 2 - (March 1, 2024)

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
makes me itch

like it looks good

but watching the fremen natives get hoed perpetually makes no sense

just like in real life just letting outsiders come in & run your shyte when you should just let them pay the tax or die

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I'm seeing this with my dad when it comes out
over Christmas break he was talking about the whole series
he knew everything about it and is excited as hell for this
I never saw him talk about that with any other property before. comic books were the closest
I’m seeing it with my dad first and then again with my girlfriend. Definitely a Dad movie. He was about 16 when the first book came out and read them all as they were originally released.

I live in a shyt area of the country where there are actually no legitimate real IMAX screens in the entire state. We drove 2 hours for Dune Part 1 to experience it in real IMAX, we’ll be doing the same for Part 2 he’s hyped.

He told me the other day that he thought Dune Messiah was almost better than Dune, so I’m hoping Denis gets to make it.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
These films were shot at the same time and then cut into two.

Nothing was 'greenlit' as far as sequels go.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Rewatched Dune Part One....it's dope but the last stretch is kinda rough.

Your climax is a knife fight with some random dude? I know it will have thematic consquence for the story later, but once the whole film get's confined to the desert it just becames a less interesting film. There's less to play with visually which is the film's biggest strength anyway.

I do appreciate how uncompromising the whole film is compared to the microwaved trash most blockbusters are today (including Star Wars). It's an impressive work but I hope the reviews are true that the sequel takes a big leap.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I'm seeing this with my dad when it comes out
over Christmas break he was talking about the whole series
he knew everything about it and is excited as hell for this
I never saw him talk about that with any other property before. comic books were the closest

I’m seeing it with my dad first and then again with my girlfriend. Definitely a Dad movie. He was about 16 when the first book came out and read them all as they were originally released.

I live in a shyt area of the country where there are actually no legitimate real IMAX screens in the entire state. We drove 2 hours for Dune Part 1 to experience it in real IMAX, we’ll be doing the same for Part 2 he’s hyped.

He told me the other day that he thought Dune Messiah was almost better than Dune, so I’m hoping Denis gets to make it.
Are you guys brothers or should we all be seeing this with our dads :lupe: