Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Usually I'm on the bytches Ain't shyt tip but I can't co-sign this.

He feeding her potato soup as an entree, no consistent job, no life goals..just sitting around scratching his nuts and playing a guitar.

And the chic sticks it out for 10 months? She clearly liked dude.

This isn't a movie or your best-selling romantic novel ..That relationship isn't going to have a happy ending 98% of the time.

How many superficial no good bytches y'all know that would stick around that long?

I've had broads chuckle and throw up the dueces at me for even mentioning Panera Bread for a first date.

Sounds to me like he was on some self-sabotage shyt from the beginning. He was playing games and being deceptive.

He is corny and needs to get all the way the fukk outta here with this bullshyt.
Cape for aint shyt brehs
He doesn't make money
He inherited money :dead:

Smart of him to hide his wealth but if he was really that frugal :camby:
No civilian wants gold diggers

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Exactly, dude had every sign of the type of dude that chicks get blasted for choosing on here. If she got pregnant, she would be a dumbass for being attracted to a bum with no life goals and likely being a single parent, but because he had some super secret stash, dude's now a catch.
Still maintain that.

Dude wasn't testing her or anything he was happy living a lifestyle she wasn't comfortable with......a lifesyle most people aren't comfortable with.

And that's fine too on his part, but he's not even getting his Akeem on. Akeem was going to "University", knew martial arts and had a magnetic effect on the people around him. Dude had no plan and was on that UN food drop diet.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
*TL;DR - My boyfriend kept his wealth a secret from me throughout our entire relationship. I ended the relationship on the pretext that he wasn't money/career motivated, he didn't say anything to the contrary. *
http://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromos...ne_please_help_make_sense_of_my_exboyfriends/

giphy.gif

• Dap
Reactions: MMS