Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Story is kinda funny but the fact that he was so cold when she broke up with him leads me to believe that she wasn't that important to him anyways. He was being a cheap ass... I personally wouldn't have broke up with him but if all they are doing is coffee dates and shyt like that then I can't blame her. Plus clearly he didn't feel like she was worth spending money on. He didn't even give a shyt when things ended. I don't think she took a complete loss.

Daps
Dumb bytch got a First Class ticket to Etherville

tumblr_n0i005drPi1sq0upuo1_400.gif

What's worse is.....She was the Pilot of the first class Ether flight.

Bought the ticket and sent herself to etherville

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
I too don't really believe this story, or she's just stupid and literally shallow and materialistic, because in those 10 months, SOMEBODY'S birthday had to come up and what were those like? as another poster said, she loved dude but didn't mention trying to motivate him. Someone's not giving us or made up the full story

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Come on breh, you think the guy in this story gonna take the time to make a good meal?

Dude probably boiled a potato in some water with some salt and pepper and called it a day.
What did the antagonist bring to the table.......literally. Nothing in that story involved her behind a stove :wtb:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
nikkas love trying to dog women on this site...

It's no secret, women want SECURITY that's like the biggest thing they seek out of a partner. Not saying she wanted to leech his cash, but she wanted to know (Like EVERY other woman out here) that they and their family will be taken care of by their potential mate...security.

She stuck it out for 10 months, loved him. It was less about his money and more about his lifestyle. You don't show a potential mate that you can take care (not always financially)of her and y'all's potential family, she's not gonna rock. Cuz didn't even stop her when she tried to figure out if she should end the relationship. He was too nonchalant and that comes across as lazy/unmotivated...tough for anybody with those traits to find a solid mate.

But go on, and continue railing against women because they're all "gold diggers" some are, but this isn't a case of that

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah she definitely exhibited some real gold-digger traits for trying to get into contact with him AFTER finding out he had money.:mjlol:

As far as Will goes, really my dude? Potato Soup? :deadmanny:fukk kinda shyt is that? :scust:At least take her ass out to Olive Garden or something and show that you're not a complete cheapskate. :why:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Come on breh, you think the guy in this story gonna take the time to make a good meal?

Dude probably boiled a potato in some water with some salt and pepper and called it a day.

Breh, how in the hell do you come to that conclusion based on what you read In the OP :dahell:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I drove a 97 camry in college, its a reliable car. out of all my cars, from camaro to bmw to jeeps, that car actually broke down the least, come to think of it, it never broke down, not once. :wow:

as for this thread. I kind of side with her. I mean damn, he showed zero ambition, he was literally appearing to be winging life, and for a woman who is looking to have kids and a fam, she has to think about her kin.

the only part that rubbed me the wrong way was her talking about fb and her friend buying their 3rd property. seems she was comparing herself to other people and felt if they can get some rich guys she could too, only to find out she had someone who could outshine all her fb friends. that part was TOO superficial. she shoulda left out the fb part, and id say she was reasonable in her request.

I dont know why men get upset about women looking for men who have ambition and have their shyt together. you nikkas talk about female who date dead beats, thugs and felons, but then when a girl is looking for a man with certs you ridicule her.

meanwhile you are being superficial yourself by looking for a woman with ass who can cook. shiet imo women are smarter in what theyre looking for in a partner. life isnt a joke and kids need to be fed and not with WIC. baby need some shoes and not prowings.

Props on the bolded...nikkas so ready to dog a chick because they "all are gold diggers"who date nothing but thugs. Why don't they see me, the good guy who has his ish together? Then when shorty actually does something like take time to properly search for a man with goals and ambition who LOVES HER AND WANTS A FAMILY (not potato soup and no emotion If she wants to break up) y'all kill her for it.

Can't be mad at home girl...she wanted what most other women want, a family and a man who cares...clearly she didn't have that with will