Dumbbell Shoulder Press

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
nah I don't mean pushing the weight up from my shoulders. that part I have no problem with. I'm talking about getting the dumbells to my shoulders to start the exercise. like using my knee to push em up to my shoulders. that works good until I get to the 90's and above. then it becomes a hassle.

Is ya lower body strong? If it is then I have no clue breh

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Did your strength go up like crazy in prison? My cousin been down for 3 years,nikka went in skinny as shyt now big and strong as shyt 2.

Yes, 9 hours of sleep or more a day, calories, and lifting for 2 hours 4x a week :manny:

but didn't do it consistently during the 6 years. go in phases

The facility bench press record at the time of me being in there was 650 lbs. :mjpls:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yes, 9 hours of sleep or more a day, calories, and lifting for 2 hours 4x a week :manny:

but didn't do it consistently during the 6 years. go in phases

The facility bench press record at the time of me being in there was 650 lbs. :mjpls:

Yea you'd be strong than a bytch right now:pachaha:

650? :mjlol: That nikka prolly had 0 problems on the yard

Oye

Random
Daps
I was doing 110# dbs 3x10 about 2 years after I started lifting.

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol aight....i'll check back in in a few weeks. just wanted to see if anybody have any methods.

I usually do reps of 12-15 so I haven't made it over 80lbs yet. But usually I just kinda do a hang clean to get them to the starting position then I sit down. I haven't had any problems doing it like that, but then again, I haven't tried it with anything over 80 lbs. :yeshrug: