Dumbbell Shoulder Press

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
currently doing 3x8 with 65s

few months back was doing 5x5 with 75s

mind u, i weighed like a buck 40 at that time.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to do dumbbell presses a lot on my bulk. I'd do a set of dumbbell presses and then flyes.

I used to get 85 x 5 solid form on flyes, and I could hit you with 6-8 85 lb presses. Usually went like 65, 75, 85. :skip: I woulda gone higher but back then I couldn't get the dumbbells on my knees and grip them in position

I don't do them anymore tho. Only do bench or weighted dips for chest now.

Used to do skull crushers, weighted pushes, too, but ever since I started cutting I reduced the volume a shyt ton, and i don't do a split anymore

Edit: hold up shoulder press wit dbs? :what: Most I could get was a couple reps of 75. I stalled there.

Right now at 170 pounds I can do 135 overhead for 5, 145 for 3 on barbell overhead press

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
I used to do dumbbell presses a lot on my bulk. I'd do a set of dumbbell presses and then flyes.

I used to get 85 x 5 solid form on flyes, and I could hit you with 6-8 85 lb presses. Usually went like 65, 75, 85. :skip: I woulda gone higher but back then I couldn't get the dumbbells on my knees and grip them in position

I don't do them anymore tho. Only do bench or weighted dips for chest now.

Used to do skull crushers, weighted pushes, too, but ever since I started cutting I reduced the volume a shyt ton, and i don't do a split anymore

Edit: hold up shoulder press wit dbs? :what: Most I could get was a couple reps of 75. I stalled there.

Right now at 170 pounds I can do 135 overhead for 5, 145 for 3 on barbell overhead press
:wow: Can feel my chest separate from shoulders just thinking of flyeing that weight

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: Can feel my chest separate from shoulders just thinking of flyeing that weight

:heh: I was chubby/chunky as fukk and I was running a three day split during that bulk. My main regret from training is not incorporating fullbody compound shyt in the prime of my bulk. I coulda gotten so much stronger.

I kept some of the hypertrophy/strength gains from the bulk but I was fukking around with too many iso movements at the time.

:mjcry: Feeling a little nostalgic right now actually. Managed to pull 405 on deadlift today tho for a single so that felt good even tho I'm a lot weaker from dat dere caloric deficit. Felt like my head was gonna pop open after that rep :skip: