Dumbbell Shoulder Press

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Why I'm helping your thread isn't that why you started it cause you need online friends to supplement your lack if real ones? Are they going to help you in your imaginary beat down of me too? Anywho to answer this question I do 185 overhead 3x5.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think so...I feel my arms are too big actually. but I just started the phat routine and i'm currently on the 75's. so in a couple weeks i'ma see if I still got the same trouble. this was a couple years ago when I did the phat routine before and I was havin some issues. I think my core may be stronger now.

Yea,keep us updated,I hit my triceps a ton,so I think the stabilizer muscles help me keep the heavier weight up when doing shoulder presses,I could be wrong tho

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why I'm helping your thread isn't that why you started it cause you need online friends to supplement your lack if real ones? Are they going to help you in your imaginary beat down of me too? Anywho to answer this question I do 185 overhead 3x5.

I said dumbbells fukk boi

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
5 reps for 4 sets, then 3-4 reps for the last one <--- last time I did it [3 weeks ago]

Sadly, shoulders are my only good muscles :sadcam:

And by good I mean: "exceptional"

max bench is 325 :manny:

:mjlol: Breh you stronger than 90% of men,probably higher than that,you good money.

Look up the average man's lifts,you wayyyyy ahead of the game:salute:

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Started age 14 for 1 year. Got to high school and did that shyt all 3 years. Did it in prison (age 17 to 23) and stopped doing it for 4 years, did it again for 2, and stopped for another 4, now I'm back :ahh:

Did your strength go up like crazy in prison? My cousin been down for 3 years,nikka went in skinny as shyt now big and strong as shyt 2.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Yea,keep us updated,I hit my triceps a ton,so I think the stabilizer muscles help me keep the heavier weight up when doing shoulder presses,I could be wrong tho
nah I don't mean pushing the weight up from my shoulders. that part I have no problem with. I'm talking about getting the dumbells to my shoulders to start the exercise. like using my knee to push em up to my shoulders. that works good until I get to the 90's and above. then it becomes a hassle.