Duke vs. UNC thread

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
So do you think White is better or will be a better pro?
He’ll get more of an opportunity. I was just telling my homeboy tonight (UNC fan) im taking Cam Johnson over Cam Reddish any day. Reddish will see the court waaayyy more than Jonson unless he ends up in a more ideal situation. Which I think will happen

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Its certain shyt at certain times where nikkas just gotta use their fukkin eyes and stop trying to overthink shyt.

Do u nikkas not understand this dude is the most efficient freshman EVER, the biggest freshman EVER, dude is literally a walking :ohhh:, everything dude does has a wow factor to it.

nikkaS LIKE HIM DONT UNSUCCESSFULLY MAKE THE NEXT LEVEL :mjlol:, Junior year Michael fukking Jordan was nowhere near this good before coming out.

Every single thing we have seen up to this point is showing that Zion will be the next historic NBA nikka.

Since MJ averaged 28ppg as a rook, the highest since then was Iverson at 24ppg and Blake Griffin at 23ppg. Its damn near 20 more possessions per game than when these nikkas had their rookie seasons.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

To put that ridiculous statement in retrospect

Luka averaging 22ppg right now, Trae will be over 20ppg by seasons end. 20pog aint shyt in this era, absolutely an easy accomplishment for a #1 option. It woild be a failire of a rookie season if Zion aint over 20ppg, period.

Like i said, ill ban bet ANYBODY

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Luka averaging 22ppg right now, Trae will be over 20ppg by seasons end. 20pog aint shyt in this era, absolutely an easy accomplishment for a #1 option. It woild be a failire of a rookie season if Zion aint over 20ppg, period.

If he's having to play with KD and Kyrie though.....

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps

I think zion could, but it really depends on the situation.

if he goes the knicks and they get kyrie and KD, then he probably won't reach 20ppg but it won't be his fault, he'll be a victim of circumstance but if he goes to a team where he's the #1 option then I see him easily putting up 20ppg...

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC

Tag me in the proper thread for that ban bet. For as long as you wanna be gone im good with it:ehh:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I think zion could, but it really depends on the situation.

if he goes the knicks and they get kyrie and KD, then he probably won't reach 20ppg but it won't be his fault, he'll be a victim of circumstance but if he goes to a team where he's the #1 option then I see him easily putting up 20ppg...
No doubt, thats kinda why I want KD there cause honestly, KD probably wouldnt want another star to be scooped up due to how much criticism he got from going to GS. He might prefer to build with this new nikka whos stardum can have u take a backseat in a few years.

We alk can dream i guess, but i want NY to have a good team bad as fukk, i want Zion to be in that spot.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
RJ Barrett has Ken Bazemore written all over him
Yeah dude looks really good or really really bad. Its hard to see what he'll really become down the line. I actually like Cam Reddish's game a little more. He kinda needs another year at Duke without Zion and RJ.

-What's everbody's thoughts on the black Side Show Bob/White on North Carolina?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Yeah dude looks really good or really really bad. Its hard to see what he'll really become down the line. I actually like Cam Reddish's game a little more. He kinda needs another year at Duke without Zion and RJ.

-What's everbody's thoughts on the black Side Show Bob/White on North Carolina?
White :patrice:i really dont know, he doesnt seem like a one and done type talent imo, he can be a lottery pick but he might need another year to go near there

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Who is this G-league interviewer they got out here? :mjlol: she can't even speak

lol damn, i think she's pregnant, cut her some slack
I'm going to be honest Duke brehs....I just don't like this team :scust:

Where the fukk are the shooters?:gucci:
I can't remember the last time a Duke team lacked perimeter shooting..we used to be too reliant on that shyt...teams just pack the fukking paint against us :beli:

grayson, luke, or gary would be perfect on this team. AOC is too light in the pants defensively and between the ears to stay on the court.

This team that’s not winning shyt has only lost 2 games when healthy. Only teams I see giving UNC problems are UNC Michigan Gonzaga and Kentucky. Oh and FSU. The way they played last time plus the drain of tonight I don’t expect us to win but it would be nice.

Btw Coby tried to be the hero that’s not exactly a choke :hubie:

we've only lost 1 game at full strength.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
He’ll get more of an opportunity. I was just telling my homeboy tonight (UNC fan) im taking Cam Johnson over Cam Reddish any day. Reddish will see the court waaayyy more than Jonson unless he ends up in a more ideal situation. Which I think will happen
:dwillhuh: You lost me. I was asking dude about White being better than JaMorant.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
HOW CAN THE #1 RANKED HS PLAYER LOOK SO AVERAGE SO MUCH :picard:, THIS nikka WON ALL OF THE HS AWARDS :scust:.

I have never seen a worse finisher for a player ranked so high, dude never has control of the ball by the time he makes it to the rim, he has no idea how to play basketball :yeshrug: