Duke vs. UNC thread

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
You gonna brag about beating them without their best player?

but but but UNC was missing Leaky Black (what kinda three six mafia ripoff name is this anyway, who named this nikka?)...

yes delusional UNC cats were actually comparing the same cat who didn't play a minute in this game despite being healthy being as vital as Zion when out.

Duke = 1 seed
UNC = 2 seed
UNC fans = mad

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Nah best pg available would be Ja Morant

I feels he's being overrated considering the competition he plays against and considering he's the go to guy on the team.

Edit: Overrated isn't a good word. Let's just say that if he played in the ACC on a team with another player who could score at will, he wouldn't get off as much as he is. No disrespect tho. He's a great player.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Don't be like that. Be a good loser man. It's only a game.
You want me to pull quotes or sumn? Y’all only beat us by 9 at UNC everyone knew the game would be closer with Zion. Y’all gassed up 2 wins vs a team without Zion... be a good winner breh let me rock because we both knew deep down this was gonna happen. Not by 1 but we knew this was gonna happen

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
UNC shot 14% from 3 and choked away a win. An average shooting day and UNC wins by 10 or more.

Duke fans in their hearts know this team ain’t winning shyt

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I feels he's being overrated considering the competition he plays against and considering he's the go to guy on the team.

Edit: Overrated isn't a good word. Let's just say that if he played in the ACC on a team with another player who could score at will, he wouldn't get off as much as he is. No disrespect tho. He's a great player.
So do you think White is better or will be a better pro?

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
UNC shot 14% from 3 and choked away a win. An average shooting day and UNC wins by 10 or more.

Duke fans in their hearts know this team ain’t winning shyt
This team that’s not winning shyt has only lost 2 games when healthy. Only teams I see giving UNC problems are UNC Michigan Gonzaga and Kentucky. Oh and FSU. The way they played last time plus the drain of tonight I don’t expect us to win but it would be nice.

Btw Coby tried to be the hero that’s not exactly a choke :hubie: