Duke vs. UNC thread

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
His efficiency at this point is amazing ... but I do agree that I don’t think it’s a given he’ll “out athletic” the league like the homie said ...
I agree. He's definitely not going to out athlete dudes in the NBA. I just don't like how people think he's just an insane athlete with no skills. He's highly skilled. That's what surprised me most. He's still a teenager who will only get better. shyt is crazy.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
nikka you said Coby White looked like a pro? The same nikka that just bricked the last shot? And bricked every 3 he took?

Cam Johnson looked like the 2nd best player on the floor out of all the players behind Zion.
who is cam.johnson¿*

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
:whoa:

Slow down ... I don’t think that’s going to be the case ... I think he’ll have his moments but it’s gonna be more gradual for him ... unlike LeBron .
You know in the college there is no 3-second on defense??? That's the only way he can be even remotely contained I'm college

In the NBA this guy will have freedom to use his lateral quickness to create angles for him to finish on a routine basis.

You clowns overthinking this. Trying to be smart on the internet instead of trusting what you see let. Zion is a TAILORED MADE small big in the NBA.

He's essentially Draymond on steroids

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I agree. He's definitely not going to out athlete dudes in the NBA. I just don't like how people think he's just an insane athlete with no skills. He's highly skilled. That's what surprised me most. He's still a teenager who will only get better. shyt is crazy.

Plus he is now taking and making 3pt shots. :wow:

You know in the college there is no 3-second on defense??? That's the only way he can be even remotely contained I'm college

In the NBA this guy will have freedom to use his lateral quickness to create angles for him to finish on a routine basis.

You clowns overthinking this. Trying to be smart on the internet instead of trusting what you see let. Zion is a TAILORED MADE small big in the NBA.

He's essentially Draymond on steroids

A Zion Williamson and Deandre Ayton frontcourt would be :wow: