Duke vs. UNC thread

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Dook should be a good “team” tho. Why haven’t white and O’Connell developed to be at least consistent role players? Cam shouldn’t be struggling as much as he is either. Waaaay too talented. If dook doesn’t at least make the final 4 its a huge L.
White had a good start and missed 25 straight 3 pointers do his minutes are cut. O’Connell I have no answer easily one of the best shooters on the team. Foul trouble last night hopefully let K know he has a serviceable bench

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
Virginia over UNC easily...

Less losses, better schedule & they didn't get blown the fukk out at home.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Virginia higher or lower than y’all?
Probably higher based on the whole season.
Virginia over UNC easily...

Less losses, better schedule & they didn't get blown the fukk out at home.
If Duke wins the the conference final then I say the ACC deserves three #1 seeds.

I don't know if that's ever happened before but it needs to happen here.

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
I can't even take this post seriously.. UNC has the toughest schedule in the country. Look up the facts before posting ridiculous claims

I'll admit I didn't check beforehand but I remember ESPN saying that as of last month Virginia was 1 or 2 but they've dropped to 3 since so forgive me.

But still you're wrong cause you're not
#1in SOS, Duke is.

1 Duke (28-5) 14.5 1
2 N Carolina (27-6) 13.8
3 Virginia (29-3) 13.2

Either way, Virginia & Duke will be higher seeds than UNC just like I said.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
I can't even take this post seriously.. UNC has the toughest schedule in the country. Look up the facts before posting ridiculous claims
I only ask because we swept UVA but they beat y’all and y’all beat us 2/3. Interesting to see how they view that.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Only way I see UNC getting a 1 seed is with a Kentucky loss today.

If Duke wins the the conference final then I say the ACC deserves three #1 seeds.

I don't know if that's ever happened before but it needs to happen here.

Big East had three #1 seeds in 2009 but idk if that’s the only time it’s ever happened.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Zion was unbelievable and Dook still needed a blatant double dribble call and dreadful shooting by UNC to win by 1. No matter how you try to chop it up, K is 2-4 against UNC with two back to back historically ranked classes. Its deeper than Zion. Roy's the better coach.
UNC has a good mix of seniors and underclassmen in the rotation while Duke is going all in on the one-and-done route. Both Roy and K can coach in my book.

-That dude Luke Maye is not on any draft boards but I can honestly see him as a nice role player off the bench in the league

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
UNC has a good mix of seniors and underclassmen in the rotation while Duke is going all in on the one-and-done route. Both Roy and K can coach in my book.

-That dude Luke Maye is not on any draft boards but I can honestly see him as a nice role player off the bench in the league

excellent rebounder, unselfish, good defender