Duke vs. UNC thread

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Luka averaging 22ppg right now, Trae will be over 20ppg by seasons end. 20pog aint shyt in this era, absolutely an easy accomplishment for a #1 option. It woild be a failire of a rookie season if Zion aint over 20ppg, period.

Like i said, ill ban bet ANYBODY
Luka and trae have near 30% usage rates. Zion wont be close to that since he isnt a PG

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
i don't know why people say this, there is literally nobody in NBA history that moves like him at his size lmao

Not to mention he has elite body control in the air. He’ll be more than fine

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All in all im more upset the rivalry was deprived Zion for 2/3 :francis:
Duke fans will holla Zion and UNC fans will holla 2-1 that’s the nature.

Even though we saw what happens when Zion on the court :troll:

Zion was unbelievable and Dook still needed a blatant double dribble call and dreadful shooting by UNC to win by 1. No matter how you try to chop it up, K is 2-4 against UNC with two back to back historically ranked classes. Its deeper than Zion. Roy's the better coach.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Great game. Zion is just a man amongst boys out there but unc could’ve easily won that game. Coby was tryna do too much, the refs were picking on brooks, and outside of the first 3-5 mins nobody could really hit a jump shot. This was as good of a loss as you can have because it would’ve been asking too much for this team to win 9 hot to close out the season. Unc is primed for a good big tourney run.

I thought leaky would just redshirt but I saw him back in uniform last night. Seems like a wasted year for dude.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
RJ Barrett is like another Wiggins. Super athletic. Streaky shooter. Low Ball IQ

But he does seem to have a better “motor” :yeshrug:
Barrett has tremendous BBIQ, now his decision making rivals a Young Kobe. shyt af in critical possessions on offense.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
... Only teams I see giving UNC problems are UNC Michigan Gonzaga and Kentucky. Oh and FSU...
Ima keep it funkee... things have kinda reversed for me... the standard I applied to this Duke team (at the beginning of the season on paper and through the first few games), I’m now applying to UNC. Anything less than the Final Four would be a disappointment for this UNC team. It’s a really solid, cohesive unit with with really solid COLLEGIATE talent that Roy is coaching up really well.

@NaijaProdigy Redux is on point ... just rare to have a Duke team with this much shooting problems ... I had them as final four or bust team in the season, but a Final Four would be an overachievement for this Duke team.

And BOTH will get very favorable brackets and matchups , btw... :usure:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Zion was unbelievable and Dook still needed a blatant double dribble call and dreadful shooting by UNC to win by 1. No matter how you try to chop it up, K is 2-4 against UNC with two back to back historically ranked classes. Its deeper than Zion. Roy's the better coach.
You sound like you wanted to get that off your chest. It’s ok bro chill we play twice every year see y’all in 2020:pachaha:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
:dwillhuh: You lost me. I was asking dude about White being better than JaMorant.
JaMorant will get more of an opportunity. Even though White is better he won’t get to play out the gate unless he lands in an ideal situation. I couldn’t be a GM id be worse than Jordan.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

thats not really how that works....

but ok breh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ima keep it funkee... things have kinda reversed for me... the standard I applied to this Duke team (at the beginning of the season on paper and through the first few games), I’m now applying to UNC. Anything less than the Final Four would be a disappointment for this UNC team. It’s a really solid, cohesive unit with with really solid COLLEGIATE talent that Roy is coaching up really well.

@NaijaProdigy Redux is on point ... just rare to have a Duke team with this much shooting problems ... I had them as final four or bust team in the season, but a Final Four would be an overachievement for this Duke team.

And BOTH will get very favorable brackets and matchups , btw... :usure:

breh....duke has the top 2 draft picks on their team....if they dont atleast make the final 4.....the season is a failure....and a massive underachievement

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
JaMorant will get more of an opportunity. Even though White is better he won’t get to play out the gate unless he lands in an ideal situation. I couldn’t be a GM id be worse than Jordan.
Lol Ok, now I see what you were saying in the initial reply.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
A good team > 2 elite players
Dook should be a good “team” tho. Why haven’t white and O’Connell developed to be at least consistent role players? Cam shouldn’t be struggling as much as he is either. Waaaay too talented. If dook doesn’t at least make the final 4 its a huge L.