Duke vs. UNC thread

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Would like to see Roy play Leaky some.. Good game tho.If you win the conference championship, you gotta end up winning 9 straight games to win it all. shyt is very difficult so I ain't really trippin on this

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
Stupid decision By white.

I'd have preferred little kick it out and get the easy basket then play defense.

But Duke isn't that good. :russ:

That team Duke team that isn't that good, is about to take your 1 seed nikka. Be mad, k-solo ass nikka...:youngsabo:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Zion will be fine in the league, the thing that is so underrated about him is his 2nd step is just as lethal as his 1st step, breh gives so much effort on every play
Facts. He's also got a high basketball IQ. You rarely see him force things or take bad shots. Also plays hard the entire game. He's must see TV.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I'm going to be honest Duke, brehs....I just don't like this team :scust:

Where the fukk are the shooters?:gucci:
I can't remember the last time a Duke team lacked perimeter shooting..we used to be too reliant on that shyt...teams just pack the fukking paint against us :beli:
I said earlier in the season I enjoyed watching last year's team more than this one. The lack of shooting is going to do them in. Can't be a bad 3 point and a bad free throw shooting team and expect to win a championship. I really wanted Gary Trent Jr to come back. :mjcry:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Zion really is like that. I knew he would get his.

I’ve never liked that Roy doesn’t call timeouts in situations like that. Sometimes it works, other times it doesn’t. But I feel like I’m a situation like this with a freshman pg you gotta call that.

I want to get Leaky back in rotation. Maybe take up some of B Robs minutes. He can create his own shot and adds a much needed scorer.

Overall it’s all good. Let’s win this NCAA Championship.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Facts. He's also got a high basketball IQ. You rarely see him force things or take bad shots. Also plays hard the entire game. He's must see TV.

His efficiency at this point is amazing ... but I do agree that I don’t think it’s a given he’ll “out athletic” the league like the homie said ...