Dujuan Wagner’s Son is the #1 HS Player in the Nation

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Saw him played when he was in the 8th grade...Couldn’t believe how fundamentally sound his game was then, No flash with it at that.. I said then he was the Truth

plays just like his Dad

I thought he was gonna be the next A.I.

So many hyped high school players from the early 2000s ended up as busts.
Thought the same. However, in retrospect its kinda weird to think he'd be AI cause he didnt have that kind of athleticism. I guess if we used today's player's he'd be more Dame Lillard?

As far as the early 2000s...yea a lot of them bust. I thought DMiles and a host of those guys were going to be stars. :mjcry:

Glad Tyson Chandler had a solid career. Even though I thought he'd be great as well.
it’s wild that he’s about to be a junior and he hasn’t been on the court yet. Heart surgery his freshman year, covid19 his sophomore season
Nah he played 10 games last year and transferred.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Bron was regarded as maybe the best player in the country after his freshman year right? Forget about his class. Hopefully people can stop holding that standard against him
crime stopper?

nickname they gave Baltimore's Aquille Carr.. evereytime he played, the whole hood came out, and the crime stopped temporarily.

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
Wait they still live in Camden, wonder if it’s by choice or he spent his money

Hopefully it’s in some nice part of the town bc that place at one point used to be the worst city in NJ

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Juanny jr gon be the best guard to come outta Jersey since Kyrie

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I was a fan of his dad so I'm definitely gonna look out for him. His dad is in my MT Rushmore of Players who never had full careers who were special. It's interesting how a pops can miss out on his dreams and put all the energy into their son. And it even says more about the son for the energy to be put him and him result in a number 1 ranking for his year. Being that great is never guaranteed..

There's still time. Some players in the ranking are there to stay. Emoni bates is the number 1 player in high school and is definitely making the NBA so this thread title should be changed. Bronny also hasn't had the benefit of his dads genes kicking in and the coming growth spurt . I'm sure he'll be given some sort of chance in the nba one day. Let's see how fate, genes and hard work play out. The critical times are coming soon now. Some people are about to hit bigger growth spurt and every thing will change.