Dujuan Wagner’s Son is the #1 HS Player in the Nation

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
Dujuan is probably going to be a head GM or team president in 5-10 years too.

people always lump him into the cavs drafts busts and it never sat right with me. I don’t like grouping injury busts with outright bums anyway but his illness was and act of god. He would have been a star.

He survived, got healthy and almost 20 years later is family is rising to the top of the basketball world :blessed:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just turned 40 so I’m now used to seeing players I grew up watching who have sons in college or make it to the pros but now it hits different when I’m a few years older then the players who have sons coming up.

Dejuan was a special scorer. Thought if he stayed healthy he could have had a Ben Gordon type career

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dujuan is probably going to be a head GM or team president in 5-10 years too.

people always lump him into the cavs drafts busts and it never sat right with me. I don’t like grouping injury busts with outright bums anyway but his illness was and act of god. He would have been a star.

He survived, got healthy and almost 20 years later is family is rising to the top of the basketball world :blessed:
Who does Wagner work for now?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The gap between him and DJ is huge. DJ is the leading score on a top 20 team as a freshman while bronny gets mop up duty.

Bronny doesn't have the skill set or pedicure to be big time he might make the league but I don't think his basketball future is that bright the younger one Bryce is nice doe I can see him being great.

e08d6fa873dae90ca44084f4ea68c2ea.jpg

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The gap between him and DJ is huge. DJ is the leading score on a top 20 team as a freshman while bronny gets mop up duty.

Bronny doesn't have the skill set or pedicure to be big time he might make the league but I don't think his basketball future is that bright the younger one Bryce is nice doe I can see him being great.
Bronny needs a growth spurt I think. His skillset is ok if he's a small forward.
:wow: Ricky Davis. The first player to throw it between the legs in a game

ricky davis fukkery is a thread by itself ha*
Dapped the OG because I'm like who wouldnt dap something like that. Watched the clip and realized they were down 20 with 20 seconds remaining when he did that :pachaha:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
1. D.J. Wagner, Camden (N.J.)
Father:
DaJuan Wagner
Last season, Wagner led Camden to the No. 16 spot in the MaxPreps Top 25, averaging a team-high 18.5 points per contest. Widely regarded as the top prospect in the Class of 2023, Wagner has a long NBA lineage as both his father and grandfather (Milt Wagner) played in the league after stellar amateur careers.

2. Adrian Griffin Jr., Archbishop Stepinac (White Plains, N.Y.)
Father:
Adrian Griffin
Regarded as the No. 7 overall prospect in the Class of 2021. When healthy, the 6-foot-7 wing can take over a game and is a strong rebounder. He is committed to play for Duke.

3. Ryan Mutombo, Lovett (Atlanta, Ga.)
Father:
Dikembe Mutombo
Mutombo is a late bloomer, rising from the No. 198 overall prospect in the Class of 2021 to the No. 65 overall prospect in the most recent update.

4. Mason Miller, Houston (Germantown, Tenn.)
Father:
Mike Miller
Much like his father, Mason is a terrific shooter. Listed at 6-9, a long and lanky frame will need to develop muscle for the next level. Expect a big senior year for the No. 60 overall prospect in the Class of 2021.

5. Bronny James, Sierra Canyon (Chatsworth, Calif.)
Father:
LeBron James
Although Bronny played a limited role off the bench for the Trailblazers last season, he showed flashes of his potential. His most memorable moment came against his father's alma mater, St. Vincent St. Mary (Akron, Ohio), putting up a career high 15 points on 7 of 10 shooting including the go-ahead bucket late in the game.

6. Jett Howard, IMG Academy (Bradenton, Fla.)
Father:
Juwan Howard
Jett put up strong numbers as a sophomore for University (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.), averaging 15.6 points, 3.7 assists and 2.8 rebounds per contest. He is regarded as a Top 60 prospect in the Class of 2022 and announced he will be attending IMG Academy for his junior year.

7. Shaqir O'Neal, Union Grove (McDonough, Ga.)
Father: Shaquille O'Neal
The youngest of Shaq's five children, Shaqir is an under the radar 6-5 shooting guard still looking for a college scholarship offer. He is regarded as a 3-star prospect and ranks as the nation's No. 211 overall prospect in the Class of 2021.

8. Abdullah Olajuwon, Village (Houston, Texas)
Father:
Hakeem Olajuwon
Listed at 6-3, little information is available on the son of the one of the most dominant big men in NBA history. Next season, Abdullah will be a junior looking to make a name for himself where his father shined in Houston.

9. Zaire Wade, Brewster Academy (Wolfeboro, N.H.)
Father:
Dwyane Wade
Recently announced his intentions to reclassify and attend Brewster Academy with hopes of bolstering his college recruitment.

10. Lynn Kidd, IMG Academy (Bradenton, Fla.)
Father:
Warren Kidd
Regarded as a Top 100 prospect nationally, Kidd was a contributor off the bench for IMG Academy last season. Next year, Kidd will join IMG Academy's post-graduate program as a member of the Class of 2021.
https://www.maxpreps.com/news/7RYqm...act-in-high-school-basketball-next-season.htm

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

A top shelf prospect in his own right, Williams doesn’t have the physical projection left that Wagner does, but with his explosive athleticism and the ability to really score, he did make it tough in the discussion for the top spot.
Look for these two to continue to battle it out over the next 24 months to determine who is the premier player in the class of 2023.
Eight prospects garner a five-star rating
Wagner and Williams head the list of five-stars, but they are joined by several other prospects as well. In this initial ranking, eight prospects were evaluated at the five-star level, with several others right on the cusp.
Canadian Elijah Fisher has the size, skill and athleticism to be one of the top prospects in the class. His experience against top talent combined with his physical tools made him an easy selection.
Joining him in that range is Iowa native Omaha Biliew, Maryland’s Kwame Evans Jr., Oregon native Mookie Cook, New Jersey’s Simeon Wilcher and also Matt Bewley out of the state of Florida.
Not many five-stars ratings were given out this time around, but this group of eight has really shown the talent and ability to be impact players down the line.
Bronny James makes his debut
Maybe the most well-known prospect in the class is Bronny James. The native of Ohio who is now in California, James has the elite bloodlines and tremendous talent that everyone looks for in a prospect.

James checks in at No. 30 in the initial rankings, and there is no doubt he will be one of the most watched prospects in the history of high school basketball.
A combo guard with the ability to pass and score with good athleticism, James looks like an excellent prospect at this early stage, and if he continues to grow physically, there is opportunity for him to push himself up the rankings in time.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
1. D.J. Wagner, Camden (N.J.)
Father:
DaJuan Wagner
Last season, Wagner led Camden to the No. 16 spot in the MaxPreps Top 25, averaging a team-high 18.5 points per contest. Widely regarded as the top prospect in the Class of 2023, Wagner has a long NBA lineage as both his father and grandfather (Milt Wagner) played in the league after stellar amateur careers.

2. Adrian Griffin Jr., Archbishop Stepinac (White Plains, N.Y.)
Father:
Adrian Griffin
Regarded as the No. 7 overall prospect in the Class of 2021. When healthy, the 6-foot-7 wing can take over a game and is a strong rebounder. He is committed to play for Duke.

3. Ryan Mutombo, Lovett (Atlanta, Ga.)
Father:
Dikembe Mutombo
Mutombo is a late bloomer, rising from the No. 198 overall prospect in the Class of 2021 to the No. 65 overall prospect in the most recent update.

4. Mason Miller, Houston (Germantown, Tenn.)
Father:
Mike Miller
Much like his father, Mason is a terrific shooter. Listed at 6-9, a long and lanky frame will need to develop muscle for the next level. Expect a big senior year for the No. 60 overall prospect in the Class of 2021.

5. Bronny James, Sierra Canyon (Chatsworth, Calif.)
Father:
LeBron James
Although Bronny played a limited role off the bench for the Trailblazers last season, he showed flashes of his potential. His most memorable moment came against his father's alma mater, St. Vincent St. Mary (Akron, Ohio), putting up a career high 15 points on 7 of 10 shooting including the go-ahead bucket late in the game.

6. Jett Howard, IMG Academy (Bradenton, Fla.)
Father:
Juwan Howard
Jett put up strong numbers as a sophomore for University (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.), averaging 15.6 points, 3.7 assists and 2.8 rebounds per contest. He is regarded as a Top 60 prospect in the Class of 2022 and announced he will be attending IMG Academy for his junior year.

7. Shaqir O'Neal, Union Grove (McDonough, Ga.)
Father:
Shaquille O'Neal
The youngest of Shaq's five children, Shaqir is an under the radar 6-5 shooting guard still looking for a college scholarship offer. He is regarded as a 3-star prospect and ranks as the nation's No. 211 overall prospect in the Class of 2021.

8. Abdullah Olajuwon, Village (Houston, Texas)
Father:
Hakeem Olajuwon
Listed at 6-3, little information is available on the son of the one of the most dominant big men in NBA history. Next season, Abdullah will be a junior looking to make a name for himself where his father shined in Houston.

9. Zaire Wade, Brewster Academy (Wolfeboro, N.H.)
Father:
Dwyane Wade
Recently announced his intentions to reclassify and attend Brewster Academy with hopes of bolstering his college recruitment.

10. Lynn Kidd, IMG Academy (Bradenton, Fla.)
Father:
Warren Kidd
Regarded as a Top 100 prospect nationally, Kidd was a contributor off the bench for IMG Academy last season. Next year, Kidd will join IMG Academy's post-graduate program as a member of the Class of 2021.
https://www.maxpreps.com/news/7RYqm...act-in-high-school-basketball-next-season.htm

i'm getting really old :heh: