Dujuan Wagner’s Son is the #1 HS Player in the Nation

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Remember seeing his dad on that Born to Ball DVD back in the day and being amazed, breh was a monster. Shame he didnt pan out in the league but it was out of his hands, hope JR can go far :salute:

ade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude was an elite scoring talent. He was gonna be really good. But literally as soon as he made the league he was out before he played a game. Then had another setback.

Missed his first 30 games. But in his first game he drops 23, then second he drops 25, his 3rd he drops 33. But then he starts to get hurt again. But as soon as he touched the court he was instantly one of the more talented guys.

A real shame because he and Lebron would have instantly made a great tandem. As we all know the perfect player alongside Lebron is the scoring/shooter/iso player that could play off him, and Dujuan was basically a pre-Kyrie.

I feel for dude. Knowing you could destroy guys on the court but can’t get healthy to get there must be one of the most torturous feelings ever:mjcry:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Bronny james is not a top 25 player

The gap between him and DJ is huge. DJ is the leading score on a top 20 team as a freshman while bronny gets mop up duty.

Bronny doesn't have the skill set or pedicure to be big time he might make the league but I don't think his basketball future is that bright the younger one Bryce is nice doe I can see him being great.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
@Illeye buckmatic The greatest duo that never was :mjcry::sadcam:
44jz4e.gif

dwag_3.jpg
lebron-james-dajuan-wagner.jpg

Them two with Darius Miles on the team, Bron's rookie year I thought was gonna be the nucleus for something special in the NBA for like a decade