Duck Dynasty: TV pastor points out demonic nature of homosexuality, liberals foam at mouth..

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
are you a fakkit ass nicca? you felt insulted as their customer?
No :dahell:
I work for a company. If I insulted even a small number of our customers, I would expect to get my walking papers.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No :dahell:
I work for a company. If I insulted even a small number of our customers, I would expect to get my walking papers.
he's an ignorant southern cac. what would you expect from someone like that? he said some stupid sh1t in a magazine i don't care about... i've only seen 50 cent's gq cover. that's all i know about gq magazine. infact 50 was lookin like a fakkit on it. it's probably a gay magazine and they, gq, are the ones offended trying to turn this sh1t around..
this cracka didn't know he was walkin to a slaughterhouse and being setup.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
all that sh1t on a&e, history channel. all those "reality" shows are fake. the storage war, fake. bar rescue, fake. all of them. detroit pawn show, fake. every single one of them are fake. with actors and plants.
not surprised this show is fake.
Storage Wars is fake :bryan:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Storage Wars is fake :bryan:
i mean they are entertaining but fake/scripted as hell. after a while i got tired of them. and tv as a whole. it's all just entertainment from reality shows even to the news. all just a waste of [my] time watching niccas make money getting me all excited over nothing.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
word..

I only heard about this in passing... low key I was ready to say "this CAC was out of line!!!"

But I'm glad I read this.... this shyt is disgusting... .people should be allow their freedoms.

I didn't even know what he said n was ready to blast this hick- because I thought that he was just randomly talking shyt about blacks and gays..... liberal media is powerful :wow:

"It seems like, to me, a vagina -- as a man -- would be more desirable than a man's anus. That's just me. I'm just thinking: :yeshrug: How is he the illogical one?!?!?!? This hick built a dynasty and kept his own principles... just because he's on TV he's supposed to abandon all principle? :stopitslime:
lol, I read the bible and jesus gets crucified in the end

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
ZM1ZpjZ.png

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've never watched this nicca's show but i can see myself wearing a shirt supporting his free speech to piss off fakkits.

niccas probably be mad at me. but it ain't for the racist and religious statements :whoa:.. it's for free speech...

it's friday night. who's going with me to the gay club?:shaq: