Duck Dynasty: TV pastor points out demonic nature of homosexuality, liberals foam at mouth..

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
religion is the failed science to explain everything and to try and order our steps.

we don't need it anymore.

from god? What?
WE MAKE THE LAWS WE WANT TO GOVERN OURSELVES BY
i agree with this fakkit ass nikka's post.

only the post. :smugfavre:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
god did isn't a barrier when you still can discover how it works and why it works. There are religious people in technology for example today - they don't believe God creates programs n shyt..

Nikola Tesla may have thought the universe had a creator... that didn't prevent him from making scientific innovations and discovery.
tesla didn't use god to answer anything. he figured shyt out.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Napoleon said:
Until like 2003, being gay or having gay sex was technically illegal so...not to mention they barely have any rights to even exist in like 50% of the world...i'd say they're pretty damn oppressed.​
There is no such thing as 'gay sex', it was NEVER illegal to be homosexual in America (homosexuality was considered a mental illness), and any legislation here is not enforceable outside the United States of America.

Your opinion on their 'oppression' is noted, but irrelevant, unless you wish to force our views on other Nations.

We haven't fared too well employing that tactic, though.......

wtc-20_1_small.jpg

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm more shocked that people are "shocked" at what he said, given what the show depicts and the background of the people in it...

Ya'll wanna act like A&E didnt cast these people with stuff like this in mind?.. despite the fact that it happened with another previous reality TV "star" (Dog The Bounty Hunter). Keep falling for the tricks.. it's all for ratings.... and their gonna do it again in the future because ya'll are dumb enough to fall for it..........

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I can't take you opinion seriously if you praise the ideals of white historical figures (some of them being slave owners) in one breath, then refer to whites as CAC the next.
lol, shut up fakkit.

People shouldn't have to say that they aren't praising CAC.... just because they are quoting and referencing for historical purposes.

Speaking on the creators of the constitution and their ideas doesn't negate the fact that this nation has always been lead by CAC

fukk outta here:camby:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt. The concept of marriage that is recognized by the USA is based on CHRISTIAN definitions. there is a reason why many rules that govern marriage in the US (i.e. sodomy, polygamy, beastiality, pedophilia) are all illegal as they are frowned upon and deemed demonic in the bible. Liberals and atheists love to spout this nonsense, but the founding fathers were definitely influenced by the holy bible when marriage laws were being constructed in this country.

:usure:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tesla didn't use god to answer anything. he figured shyt out.
he used things that were already placed in front of him. things that God created. cause we know darn well as smart as tesla was he wasnt smart enough to create the ingredients to anything he came up with
Bullshyt. The concept of marriage that is recognized by the USA is based on CHRISTIAN definitions. there is a reason why many rules that govern marriage in the US (i.e. sodomy, polygamy, beastiality, pedophilia) are all illegal as they are frowned upon and deemed demonic in the bible. Liberals and atheists love to spout this nonsense, but the founding fathers were definitely influenced by the holy bible when marriage laws were being constructed in this country.
this cant be refuted. some will try. but they will be wrong. as liberal as a i am in certain situations. i'm not a fool. even if you dont agree, you have to be HONEST. thats what ultra liberals and atheist refuse to be.

when you have a group of people where the majority of that group helped build out constitution and set our laws in motion and these guys were church goers. what do you expect? if we had 10 forefathers where 7 of them were staunch atheist from birth. and 3 semi religious liberals. i would know that the laws were not based on biblical principles. no reason to lie to yourself.