Duck Dynasty: TV pastor points out demonic nature of homosexuality, liberals foam at mouth..

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
George Washington

And let us with caution indulge the supposition, that morality can be maintained without religion. Whatever may be conceded to the influence of refined education on minds of peculiar structure, reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
George Washington
And let us with caution indulge the supposition, that morality can be maintained without religion. Whatever may be conceded to the influence of refined education on minds of peculiar structure, reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle

Does that mean such a statement is true? Granted they didn't understand fukking evolution back then? :snoop:

I guess we're just gonna ignore that massive hole in the logic of religious people in the 18th century :beli:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
shyts not even fair. Its like you can SENSE his struggle in stringing sentences together and trying to put it in dense paragraphs to hide the fact he literally has nothing of value to say.

Dude is reaching like a motherfukker and defending this dude cause he say shyt about gays but is willing to shyt on the woman cause she was a racist...Dude moved the hell outta those goalposts.
...also...why did @Hiphoplives4eva forget that this duck dynasty guy said some bullshyt about black people too?
He doesn't even really believe most of this shyt...not extremely as he appears to here anyway. That was made apparent on the podcast that he started. He literally said religion is a bunch of bullshyt and lies up there. :smh: He just gets some kick out of being a grumpy, cantankerous anti-liberal/anti-science/pro-Christian :troll: in HL, following in the footsteps of his idol Mowgli I guess.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Treaty of Tripoli. Article 11. First paragraph. Read it.
lol, look at the particular religions discussed... then think of what poster u quoted...

I read it before.

Still, lets me real they know that the laws are based on....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He doesn't even really believe most of this shyt...not extremely as he appears to here anyway. That was made apparent on the podcast that he started. He literally said religion is a bunch of bullshyt and lies up there. :smh: He just gets some kick out of being a grumpy, cantankerous anti-liberal/anti-science/pro-Christian :troll: in HL, following in the footsteps of his idol Mowgli I guess.
some of the knuckle draggers has me wanting to toss my laptop across the room :snoop:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Does that mean such a statement is true? Granted they didn't understand fukking evolution back then? :snoop:

I guess we're just gonna ignore that massive hole in the logic of religious people in the 18th century :beli:
IDK, i was under the assumptions that there were intelligent and reasonable people back then.

In the year 2386 people are going to say "in the year 2013 :heh: They didn't even know blah blah blah"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
IDK, i was under the assumptions that there were intelligent and reasonable people back then.

In the year 2386 people are going to say "in the year 2013 :heh: They didn't even know blah blah blah"

saying you need religion to be "moral" is like saying you can't be moral without thinking someone is watching you.

or non-christians can't be moral.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State