Duck Dynasty: TV pastor points out demonic nature of homosexuality, liberals foam at mouth..

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I was well-aware of what he was driving at, but the justification for discrimination based on sexual proclivities is completely justified dependent upon particular proclivity. There is no justification for discrimination based on ethnicity.

Co-opting the Civil Rights struggle to highlight homosexuals' desire to change the definition of marriage is plain disingenuous.​

Yes, based on particular proclivities, like pedophilia or bestiality, not homosexuality. And again, there's no need coopting- gays have the Holocaust, Stonewall, and years of their own discrimination that warrant a look on their own.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
The Real said:
Yes, based on particular proclivities, like pedophilia or bestiality, not homosexuality. And again, there's no need coopting- gays have the Holocaust, Stonewall, and years of their own discrimination that warrant a look on their own.

Yes, homosexuality as well. Personally, I could care less who they want to marry since there's a rather large and vocal group of homosexuals here in my neighborhood.​

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
@Candor by changing the thread title, you allowed the op to save face by not having the word "righteous" (before that riteous, lol) being used to describe that racist redneck dumb ass. His bufoonery and penchant for stanning white supremacists should be on display for every to see.
You're not wrong, but people with these off the wall thread titles makes it hard to moderate. I mean, I get notifications whenever a thread is made in this forum and I had no idea this was another Duck Dynasty thread until yesterday night (or this morning technically). His thread should've been merged with the other one from jump and that's why I changed it--the merge. I just try to keep as many different topics on the front page as possible. Until I get the bump thread feature back, this is the best I can do.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another classic hiphoplives4eva thread mashin on these fakkits

black-girl-crying-fist-pump-gif.gif

you already know they gonna come out hatin hard disguising themselves tryin to use the black card..

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
dude said he doesn't want his ancestors struggle to be associated with gays being oppressed so he refuses to acknowledge that gays are being oppressed. Why is it always so offensive when people say that gays want civil rights? If you don't want to be associated with gays, stop being oppressed nikka :heh:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Broke Wave said:
dude said he doesn't want his ancestors struggle to be associated with gays being oppressed so he refuses to acknowledge that gays are being oppressed. Why is it always so offensive when people say that gays want civil rights? If you don't want to be associated with gays, stop being oppressed nikka :heh:

:snoop:

Gays don't want 'civil rights'. They want to change the definition of marriage. They already have civil rights.

Stop feeding into the bullshyt.​

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I dont like this issue cause both sides jump out the window to the most extreme positions. "Marrying who you love is a right" which it isnt :stopitslime: and "the Bible said so" which means jack shyt in the court of law :stopitslime:

Next thing you know everyone is either a Nazi or a heathen :deadrose:

Gay marriage and abortion should just be avoided at all cost. :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Homosexuality isn't an act, though. It's a sexual orientation,

It is both. The orientation inevitably leads to the act with the exception of asexuals and fugly people.

and furthermore, one with no rational basis for discrimination. And sure, you can avoid them all you want, and it would be ridiculous to force people to interact in their private lives, but work and social services are a different story. We aren't allowed to not hire a qualified Black person because we hate things that some or even most Black people do in their private lives, even of our religious books instruct us to hate them. Sexual orientation works the same way. It's a kind of unwarranted categorical judgment and further, one that is irrelevant to the working context.

There is nothing about being Black or some other ethnicity that indicates what they do in their lives. This is a bad comparison.

Like I said, we discriminate all the time based on actions they do which we find disgusting. Back to the guy who faps 14X a day. We avoid him, and probably not want to hire him.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:snoop:

Gays don't want 'civil rights'. They want to change the definition of marriage. They already have civil rights.

Stop feeding into the bullshyt.​
marriage is a socially derived concept that the government defines so yeah I have no problem with changing it.

its the same as changing the rules for lawsuits or the tax code.