Duck Dynasty: TV pastor points out demonic nature of homosexuality, liberals foam at mouth..

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

:mjpls:

:pachaha::ohlawd::deadrose:
:snoop:

if you're not black don't laugh. that's racist. :birdman:

5W9nB.gif

aZ5CL.jpg

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Napoleon said:
marriage is a socially derived concept that the government defines so yeah I have no problem with changing it.

its the same as changing the rules for lawsuits or the tax code.

That's what I'm saying. Co-opting the Civil Rights movement in order to change the definition of marriage wasn't necessary and is just grandstanding.

All this talk about homosexuals being 'oppressed' is erroneous.​

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
@Hiphoplives4eva how do you feel about Justine Sacco's tweet about africa and aids and her losing her job?...or is that another free speech issue with you? :mjpls:

fukk that ignorant bytch. Im not abut to protest the fact she got fired, but its her right to spew her demonic filth. Her words won't make me love Africa any less brother.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's what I'm saying. Co-opting the Civil Rights movement in order to change the definition of marriage wasn't necessary and is just grandstanding.​
Agreed.
All this talk about homosexuals being 'oppressed' is erroneous.
Until like 2003, being gay or having gay sex was technically illegal so...not to mention they barely have any rights to even exist in like 50% of the world...i'd say they're pretty damn oppressed.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
marriage is a socially derived concept that the government defines so yeah I have no problem with changing it.

its the same as changing the rules for lawsuits or the tax code.

Bullshyt. The concept of marriage that is recognized by the USA is based on CHRISTIAN definitions. there is a reason why many rules that govern marriage in the US (i.e. sodomy, polygamy, beastiality, pedophilia) are all illegal as they are frowned upon and deemed demonic in the bible. Liberals and atheists love to spout this nonsense, but the founding fathers were definitely influenced by the holy bible when marriage laws were being constructed in this country.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What about her free speech though? :mjpls: :leostare:
Stop being ignorant friend. Free speech means she has the righ to to say it. Doesn't mean people have to agree with it. I saw her comments gave a :yeshrug:and kept it moving. Liberals see an offensive statement and call all the women's friends, family, and employers and attempt to ruin people's lives. Its sickening really.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bullshyt. The concept of marriage that is recognized by the USA is based on CHRISTIAN definitions.
nope...and even if they were, i'm sure you'd have no problem with slavery, right?

marriage is nothing more than a government recognized contract. Its existed before christianity and will christianity finally dies off.

there is a reason why many rules that govern marriage in the US (i.e. sodomy, polygamy, beastiality, pedophilia) are all illegal as they are frowned upon and deemed demonic in the bible.
and no longer are, along with slavery, the right to vote, and a whole host of other thigns. In fact, there is no change in any of those laws except sodomy...which is really between consensual adults.
Liberals and atheists love to spout this nonsense, but the founding fathers were definitely influenced by the holy bible when marriage laws were being constructed in this country.

stop talking about the fukking founding fathers. No one gives a shyt. They didn't even wants whites who didn't own land to vote, much less negroes. They weren't perfect.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Stop being ignorant friend. Free speech means she has the righto to say it. Doesn't mean people have to agree with it. I saw her comments gave a :kanyeshrug: and kept it moving. Liberals see an offensive statement and call all the women's friends, family, and employers and attempt to ruin people's lives. Its sickening really.
oh ok...so why are you defending this duck dynasty guy since he rails against gays then and acting like "liberals" infringed on his right to work?
Did "liberals" get Justine Succo fired?

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Stop being ignorant friend. Free speech means she has the righto to say it. Doesn't mean people have to agree with it. I saw her comments gave a :kanyeshrug: and kept it moving. Liberals see an offensive statement and call all the women's friends, family, and employers and attempt to ruin people's lives. Its sickening really.
:pachaha:

:mjpls:

:pachaha::ohlawd::deadrose:
:snoop:

if you're not black don't laugh. that's racist. :birdman:

:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:
internet classic

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
oh ok...so why are you defending this duck dynasty guy since he rails against gays then and acting like "liberals" infringed on his right to work?
Did "liberals" get Justine Succo fired?

No because the difference is night and day. The duck dynasty dudes merely expressed his beliefs based on biblical scripture that had existed for over 2000 years. He wasn't merely spouting ignorant and inflammatory comments in a weak attempt to be humorous like that bytch was. He was actually stating something that he strongly believes in, based on a book that millions all over the world also place their faith in. Just because liberals and gays consider the bible fiction or fairy tales doesn't make the messages and the words in that book any less relevant. And people who are offended at what the pastor says need to take their beef up with Jesus Christ, and not this guy.

I for one thought he was quite respectful in how he worded his statement honestly, especially given the fact he is a devout preacher.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
No because the difference is night and day. The duck dynasty dudes merely expressed his beliefs based on biblical scripture that had existed for over 2000 years. He wasn't merely spouting ignorant and inflammatory comments in a weak attempt to be humorous like that bytch was. He was actually stating something that he strongly believes in, based on a book that millions all over the world also place their faith in. Just because liberals and gays consider the bible fiction or fairy tales doesn't make the messages and the words in that book any less relevant. And people who are offended at what the pastor says need to take their beef up with Jesus Christ, and not this guy.

I for one thought he was quite respectful in how he worded his statement honestly, especially given the fact he is a devout preacher.
:dead:

:ufdup:

This argument is full of struggle. Napoleon got you on the ropes.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No because the difference is night and day. The duck dynasty dudes merely expressed his beliefs based on biblical scripture that had existed for over 2000 years.
who cares how old his opinion is?

He wasn't merely spouting ignorant and inflammatory comments in a weak attempt to be humorous like that bytch was.
womens rights used to be considered ignorant and inflammatory rhetoric against men. shyt changes. Deal with it.

He was actually stating something that he strongly believes in, based on a book that millions all over the world also place their faith in.
Millions of people are racists. Whats your point?

Just because liberals and gays consider the bible fiction or fairy tales doesn't make the messages and the words in that book any less relevant.
uh...yeah that would make it pretty fukking irrelevant. on top of the fact EVEN YOU don't follow it that seriously.
And people who are offended at what the pastor says need to take their beef up with Jesus Christ, and not this guy.
1. i take umbrage with the notion jesus actually existed.
2. if you say something stupid, you can be fired. Period.

I for one thought he was quite respectful in how he worded his statement honestly, especially given the fact he is a devout preacher
being a preacher doesn't protect you from living in the last century and forgetting not to be a bigot. But hey, do you.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge, or gallantry, would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other
John Adams.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:dead:

:ufdup:

This argument is full of struggle. Napoleon got you on the ropes.
shyts not even fair. Its like you can SENSE his struggle in stringing sentences together and trying to put it in dense paragraphs to hide the fact he literally has nothing of value to say.

Dude is reaching like a motherfukker and defending this dude cause he say shyt about gays but is willing to shyt on the woman cause she was a racist...Dude moved the hell outta those goalposts.

...also...why did @Hiphoplives4eva forget that this duck dynasty guy said some bullshyt about black people too?