Duck Dynasty: TV pastor points out demonic nature of homosexuality, liberals foam at mouth..

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Are you trolling?

He's an "American Christian". Dude should basically be a Mormon. Americans took Christianity and just basically "rewrote" it to their liking.

It's why he says that a racist can be right if he believes in the bible, when racism and bigotry is the OPPOSITE OF JESUS' teachings. rapbeats has been around here yelling capitalism left and right when it goes against the teachings of his savior.

These Joel Osteen / Rick Warren Christians who believe in American Christianity are the scum of the planet. They would be the Taliban if they weren't afraid of getting their shyt pushed in by Secular Americans. These Prosperity Christians, who ignore 100% of the teachings of economic responsibility, always love the part that allows them to hate, that allows them to be greedy. Then they want to get on a platform and talk about Jesus' teachings.

American Taliban is what they are.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
don't play stupid. Liberals are gays are right now doing everything they can to get this man fired from A&E. If that's not bullying im not sure what else is.
and they can do that. Whats your problem?

People push for the changes they want.

BTW, hundreds of people were killed in Iraq this week mainly due to a huge resurgence of Al Qaida (backed by billionaire Saudi Nationals),
So?
but you would never know this watching CNN.,
whose fault is that?
but you do know that the Duck Dynasty patriarch is a Christian that doesn't think homosexuality right. Lets see who gets more news coverage in the upcoming weeks
I dont give a flying fukk. Go make a thread about that then instead of trying to come in this thread and then act like there is something else to be discussed. :camby:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's an "American Christian". Dude should basically be a Mormon. Americans took Christianity and just basically "rewrote" it to their liking.

It's why he says that a racist can be right if he believes in the bible, when racism and bigotry is the OPPOSITE OF JESUS' teachings. rapbeats has been around here yelling capitalism left and right when it goes against the teachings of his savior.

These Joel Osteen / Rick Warren Christians who believe in American Christianity are the scum of the planet. They would be the Taliban if they weren't afraid of getting their shyt pushed in by Secular Americans. These Prosperity Christians, who ignore 100% of the teachings of economic responsibility, always love the part that allows them to hate, that allows them to be greedy. Then they want to get on a platform and talk about Jesus' teachings.

American Taliban is what they are.
rapbeats what? dont lie on a poster to make a point. where have i been yelling capitalism left and right? youzza lie and ya know it. cause i will never yell capitalism like some right wing nutcase. as if i was balling out of control. i dont vote against my own interest. sorry. wrong poster. maybe you have me mixed up.
now i wont say every bit and piece of capitalism is wrong either. a lot of things can have some goods and some bads. its how can you control the bad and keep the good. thats where i stand on that. but lets stick to the topic at hand. and address what i've said in this thread.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
and they can do that. Whats your problem?

People push for the changes they want.

So?
whose fault is that?
I dont give a flying fukk. Go make a thread about that then instead of trying to come in this thread and then act like there is something else to be discussed. :camby:

Well they're BULLYING. I thought you liberals were against that. Or does that not apply when its done towards people you don't agree with?

This is why you need Jesus friend.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont know much about you, but you already seem to be one of the worst posters here
that's for exercising your freedom of speech. i think you are, not one of, but, the worst.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that part gets swept completely under the rug :heh:
how so, we're reading it aint we? it is hilarious though. duck dynasty aka the racist bible lover. notice i didnt call him a homophobe. i explained that in that other thread.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
don't play stupid. Liberals are gays are right now doing everything they can to get this man fired from A&E. If that's not bullying im not sure what else is.

BTW, hundreds of people were killed in Iraq this week mainly due to a huge resurgence of Al Qaida (backed by billionaire Saudi Nationals), but you would never know this watching CNN., but you do know that the Duck Dynasty patriarch is a Christian that doesn't think homosexuality right. Lets see who gets more news coverage in the upcoming weeks.

No one is denying this man's right to say what he likes but as a reality show star, he is an employee of A and E and just as he can say what he wants, people have the right to protest as well and A and E has the right to suspend of fire him (they won't he will come back and the show will be more popular than ever)

Also the overall coverage of international events in American media leaves something to be desired. so I don't know if it will get the proper coverage it deserves.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
how so, we're reading it aint we? it is hilarious though. duck dynasty aka the racist bible lover. notice i didnt call him a homophobe. i explained that in that other thread.
im talking about people in general. that recent released vid of him is homophobic enough to me :yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Well they're BULLYING. I thought you liberals were against that. Or does that not apply when its done towards people you don't agree with?

This is why you need Jesus friend.
how is that bullying?

I'm only defending his right to express himself.

i'm not going to defend his comments or what happens to him because of it. He's not being hurt or harmed in any way nor do I support his statements.

And yes. Its applied to people I don't agree with. Thats PRECISELY how it works.

Do I think my version of morality and aim for how to run society is superior than yours? Yes. Thats why I push for it.

The "respect" comes in the fact that I accept he as a different view, but i'm pushing for mine to predominate, however if he doesn't wanna agree with that, thats on him.