Duck Dynasty: TV pastor points out demonic nature of homosexuality, liberals foam at mouth..

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im talking about people in general. that recent released vid of him is homophobic enough to me :yeshrug:
now listen. dude may be...homophobic aka homophobia ( irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals). if someone is reading out of their bible that they say they believe in. they are not having an opinion on the matter. now the moment you start giving your opinion and it starts slanting to irrational fear of... then you're a homophobic. but i'm about tired of that word being thrown around for anyone that admits out loud "AY, i DONT AGREE WITH THE HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS"

there are people out there that thinking cheating is cute. should all the rest of us who say we believe it to be WRONG be called Adultererophobes? i mean when will it stop

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
you dont agree with what he said the bible says? or his bit of opinion?

let me help yall out.

here's how it goes. you have two schools.

school homosexual and school (i read and believe in the bible).

school homosexual has their own idea of how life should go and what should be deemed okay and not okay. homosexuality to most of them should be deemed okay.

now School (i read and believe in the bible) will tell you, per the good book homosexual relationships are not okay. notice what i said there. the Romantic relationship with someone of the same sex is whats not ok. being born with the propensity to desire the same sex aint your fault. IF thats what you have going on with you. But what is your fault based on THE BIBLE(not based on the person's opinion thats quoting the bible), IS when you choose to take your DESIRE to be with someone of the same sex to the next level and actually do it. That is the sin.

Just like a married man can have a propensity to desire HOT WOMEN( i mean he is a man). so as long as he doesnt act on said desire he's not Living in SIN (PER..THE BIBLE).

now listen. if you dont believe in the BIBLE. FINE. thats your choice. but never, ever say someone who does is wrong for saying what they believe in. never say they are incorrect about their statement. when they are actually not telling you their opinion. they are telling you What the bible says and they themselves are saying they agree with what it says. If you have a problem with "homosexuality being a sin" take that up with the bible/Jesus/GOD. stop getting mad at individuals/pastors, etc over this subject. GET MAD at the TEXT.

now here's my thing. if by chance i was hit with that desire. and i didnt believe in the bible. I would not care what some bible thumping person THOUGHT. i wouldnt care what the BIBLE said. i dont believe in it, i dont read it. who ...cares? i dont. and live my life.

but noooooooooo. this is something that you straight folks dont understand about this homosexual agenda. see some of you straight folks think.."i support gay everything even though i'm not one of them. because i support civil rights,etc."

see its one thing to support civil rights and to make sure people aint harming anyone(no matter what kind of sexual relationship they are in) its one thing to support those people getting help, health benefits, etc. just proper normal human treatment. BUt when you start really paying attention. these homosexuals that go against these bible lovers are really saying "i want more then civil rights. i want you to accept my lifestyle and call it NORMAL.even so normal to either include it in your bible, or stop reading those scriptures that says it isnt or stop reading that bible altogether." Thats what THEY WANT. thats their ULTIMATE GOAL.

and here's the thing. a bible believer NEVER has to agree with that. EVER. and he or she should not be shunned because they dont believe that. the moment you shun them. you are doing the very thing that these homosexuals are swearing these bible lovers are doing to them. SHUNNING THEM because they are doing something that is a sin /abnormal.
:what:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
no one is overlooking his comments on blacks. you know why? because a person can be racist and right at the same time (PER THEIR BELIEF IN THE BIBLE)

example.

have you ever seen a smart racist? i have.

just because he/she is racist doesnt take away other attributes they possess.

if racist says to you, that you're adding it wrong and you have 2+2=5. and he says it =4. the racist is right. no matter if he was hanging my black folks on trees last week. doesnt change the fact he's correct about math based on Math books and the science of math.

So yes a Racist can be correct about some things.
:dahell:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still waiting for someone to refute that logic

the problem with people a lot of times is that they HATE one thing about a person and they allow that one thing they hate to cover every single thing about said person. most people are not all of one thing. most of us are a few things. its just like i know good and well paula dean is/was a racist. but i also know good and well she helped out some black folks in certain situations. i can admit both things happened under a racist ladies control.

i've known gangstas that probably have shot other nuccas over colors and foolishness. but at the same time, i've seen those same dudes protect the nerd in the neighborhood and keep other people from bothering him. most of us are not ONE thing.

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

I dont have a afro i have a amerifro
Daps
Reppin
B.O.N.D.
i dont see da prollem wit whut missuh robberson said. blas were moor happy back when dey wuz singin in da feeld and tiptowin thru da toolips. das whut dey wuz ment to do by god. dey used to pick kotton and smell da dazies just a merry and singin wit dey eyes all big.

dat wuz da good ol days when amurica wuz still grate. blas were not on welfair, rapin whie wimmen and buyin gold teef and old inglish wit food stamps. blas had jobs and used to work until sundown to earn dere keep. now dey r shifless and lazy and going around terrarizin good whie folts wit da nockout game.

dass why i say if i wuz prezodint da furss thing i wood do is put blas back on da plantashun so dey can learn how to work like dey ansessors.

Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson

I dont have a afro i have a amerifro
Daps
Reppin
B.O.N.D.
In regards to Bashir, there was really no serious out cry to get him fired. MSNBC just bytched up and preemptively kicked him out.

I just feel liberals are going down a very slippery slope calling for people to get fired whenever their fragile egos and sensibilities are offended. Hell, look at how MSNBC is playing musical chairs with its guests now, because everytime a host mistakenly says something "offensive" either on air or off air they get thrown out. Its pathetic the number of hosts kicked off MSNBC and CNN because of some innocuous statement made by the person (usually made off air like in the case of Alec Baldwin). Its disgusting and will ultimately result in a pussified society. Hell, by the time its all over, there will nothing buy minority gay TV anchors, as they'll be the group least likely to offend liberals both on air or during random conversation in their personal lives. Its ridiculous honestly.
u r a etselent posser suh. wear u lern all dem big wurds frum dough? i wood love to talk to u won day when deres no whie folts aroun.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Because whites could care less about racist statements being made as its cool to shyt on blacks. Gays on the other hand are off limits.

You can say whatever you want about black people no one cares. But the 3 groups of people you can't touch are white women, Jews, and Gays

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
people who eat shellfish are no different than murderers, rapist, homosexuals, and prostitutes. They are ruining the fabric of American values and destroying families across this great nation. I know I'm right because the bible tells me that eating shellfish is a sin you lobster eating heathens.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Dirty Mcdrawz said:
people who eat shellfish are no different than murderers, rapist, homosexuals, and prostitutes.

:snoop:

You're actually wrong since eating shellfish was 'unclean' while homosexuality was an 'abomination' which is seen when reading the verses in Hebrew:
תּוֹעֵבָ֖ה (toebah) = 'abomination' and is used in Leviticus 18:22

וְאֶ֨ת־זָכָ֔ר לֹ֥א תִשְׁכַּ֖ב מִשְׁכְּבֵ֣י אִשָּׁ֑ה תֹּועֵבָ֖ה הִֽוא׃

Read from right-to-left, it states: and with - mankind - not - lie - as with - womankind - an abomination - it is

שֶׁ֥קֶץ (shekets) = 'unclean/detestable' and is used in Leviticus 11:10

וְכֹל֩ אֲשֶׁ֨ר אֵֽין־לֹ֜ו סְנַפִּ֣יר וְקַשְׂקֶ֗שֶׂת בַּיַּמִּים֙ וּבַנְּחָלִ֔ים מִכֹּל֙ שֶׁ֣רֶץ הַמַּ֔יִם וּמִכֹּ֛ל נֶ֥פֶשׁ הַחַיָּ֖ה אֲשֶׁ֣ר בַּמָּ֑יִם שֶׁ֥קֶץ הֵ֖ם לָכֶֽם׃

Read from right-to-left, it states: but all that - not - to them - have fins - and scales - in the seas - and in the rivers - of all - that move - in the waters - and of any - thing - living - that [is] - in the waters - unclean/detestable - they are - to you

One is a 'sin' while the other is not.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
people who eat shellfish are no different than murderers, rapist, homosexuals, and prostitutes. They are ruining the fabric of American values and destroying families across this great nation. I know I'm right because the bible tells me that eating shellfish is a sin you lobster eating heathens.

wow...

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
doesn't matter whats a sin according to some random book....

fact is this man isn't allowed to have an opinion w/o it affecting his livelihood, and that's fukked up.