Dualsense Edge announced

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Managed to get another one from Amazon for half price :banderas: my guess is just the packaging is damaged so they had to sell it as used.

do you live outside the US?

I was tryna get one off amazon but they don’t have them in stock yet in the US?

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Walked into target and copped one this morning. Sony delivered greatness once again :wow:

The thickness, weight, and girth :dame: of the orginal Dualsense combined with back buttons feels so good :banderas:

Last edited:

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
Walked into target and copped one this morning. Sony delivered greatness once again :wow:

The thickness, weight, and girth :dame: of the orginal Dualsense combined with back buttons feels so good :banderas:
Damn I want one. Is it better than the regular controller

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm pretty with the extremerate. It's not on the level of the xbox elite but I don't think there is a ps5 version that is

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I'm in love with this controller.

The thing I always liked about Xbox controllers was the weight and the fact that they fit into my hands easily. The standard Dualsense does both, on top of the Edge having extra weight and back buttons.

I been playing games with back paddles since Sony dropped the back button attachment for the Dualshock 4 in early 2020, so I'm used to standard paddles, but these half-dome button Sony put in the box are :whew: . Now I don't get accidental button presses every once in a blue moon.

The only things stopping the Edge from being God tier is the $200 tag and inexcusable battery life.