Dualsense Edge announced

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn…supposed to ship today (victrix pro bfg) but I have a feeling it’s gonna be delayed…this has been a huge problem with the controller being pushed back for months now…unacceptable…sometimes they send shipping updates late in the evening so I’ll remain patient but I’m canceling it tomorrow if I don’t get any updates

*edit*

gamestop has it up for sale (not preorder) so I ordered it but I KNOW they’re gonna flake on the order smh

gamestop actually came thru :ehh:

canceled the bestbuy order as they never shipped it…the gamestop order just shipped…hopefully it arrives before the weekend so I can try it out

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of pro controllers my Victrix pro bfg came in yesterday. Got a chance to fukk around with it and I'm throughly impressed :wow:

I gotta do more testing but the thing that stands out the most is the build quality and all the options you can do with the controller.

solid 4/5 if y'all looking for a cheaper alternative.

finally got it almost a month later…I like how it feels…the razer wolverine v2 pro didn’t feel good at all in my hand even tho it has the asymmetrical stick layout but the victrix pro bfg feels a lot more like the xbox controller the way it fits/feels in my hand…I wish it was slightly heftier to match the weighty feel of the elite series controllers tho…the quality is much better than I anticipated…I saw a recent unboxing…the reviewer liked the controller but he lamented on how cheap it actually looked/felt out the box so I was concerned about that…the materials they used could be a bit more premium considering the cost but the quality isn’t bad at all tho

gonna test it out and try a couple games…my other concern is if it’s gonna be weird playing games and not having any rumble whatsoever…I can’t remember the last time I had a controller that didn’t have the rumble feature

*edit*

held this next to an xbox controller and they’re virtually the same size/design…only thing is the trigger buttons on the victrix are wider…also the thumbsticks’ surfaces and the action buttons are noticeably smaller

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
between the VR2 and the DS edge, sony got some extremely expensive accessories.

I'm not going spend these crazy price especially $200 DS edge if I'm gonna spend on DS Edge so I would rather use my $200 for VR2

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
look at this shyt:

3YNEqJj.png

Sdawa4T.png

ZYSk0aR.png

4LPKZ41.png

qqhMkin.png

:whew:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS5 works great as a media player, but I never use it in that capacity since I have 4 apple tv's already.

I normally use my xbox as a media device but I hardly play any games on it as of lately…so I’ve started streaming more on my PS5