Dualsense Edge announced

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
After putting more time in I’ve been happy with the extreme rate back paddles. Four has been nicer than just two and I’ve adjusted to the placement.

All in all I’m satisfied only spending 50 and didn’t have to sacrifice battery life.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Got one of these today it's not quite as good as the Xbox Elite Series since it's missing a couple features but at the same time I'm not paying $180+ for some 3rd party shyt nor am I taking apart my controller just for some paddles:unimpressed: It's still probably the overall best option as far as ps5 "pro" controllers go tho. All the other ones have some kind of compromise one way or another whereas this is simply a Dualsense with extra features and customization.

I do wish you could map one of the Function buttons to something else like a share button as there's not really a need for two buttons that do the same thing:patrice:

Better battery life, 2 more paddle slots, and adjustable stick tension (:dame:) would take this up a notch and make the $200 price tag a lot easier to stomach IMO

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Got one of these today it's not quite as good as the Xbox Elite Series since it's missing a couple features but at the same time I'm not paying $180+ for some 3rd party shyt nor am I taking apart my controller just for some paddles:unimpressed: It's still probably the overall best option as far as ps5 "pro" controllers go tho. All the other ones have some kind of compromise one way or another whereas this is simply a Dualsense with extra features and customization.

I do wish you could map one of the Function buttons to something else like a share button as there's not really a need for two buttons that do the same thing:patrice:

Better battery life, 2 more paddle slots, and adjustable stick tension (:dame:) would take this up a notch and make the $200 price tag a lot easier to stomach IMO
I agree 100% needs inverted left stick and d pad, 4 back triggers, and fully customizable buttons. on top of that, having worse battery life then the regular duel sense (which already struggles in that department) makes this regrettable. I caved in and got one but holy shyt this pad can be so much better, gotta tell future buyers to pass. im just gonna come out(pause no homo) and say it, Sony has leaps and bounds to go before this controller is ready for prime time.

its just not enough and disappointing so far

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Everything should be mappable, 4 paddles, and better battery life are requirements to justify that price.

But Sony knows folks gonna buy it anyway so they put out this bullshyt.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love it…like how it feels in hand more than the elite series 2 which is not something I thought I’d be saying…battery life is trash tho

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
I love it…like how it feels in hand more than the elite series 2 which is not something I thought I’d be saying…battery life is trash tho
Same. I’ve had mine for 3 weeks now and said I was just going to try it then return it. I’m keeping this

It’s a great controller

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Damn, yall making me want to cop

It’s really only worth it if you play FPS or games where you can really take advantage of the paddles. Otherwise it’s overkill for a controller with less battery life than the regular DualSense

I’ll only ever use mine for Destiny and other shooters because I’m so used to having my jump and crouch buttons on the paddles that playing shooters without them feels like a nerf at this point