Driving with a suspended license being an areestable offense is so demonic, friends..

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
He called me a ******. Something I know for a fact he'd never do in my face. I don't care how tough Tony he wants to act. Just message board ignorance but you're right, I'll chill.

Not even mad I just know for a fact he wouldn't call ANYONE a derogatory name to their face.

Yeah he's a white boy.

not tuff at all, just not a punk.

I say what i feel in real life just like i do on this message board. I call u a ****** because you are. I'd say it to your face, today if ud like...i mean its really nothing. Just make it worth my time.

As far as the last sentence you wrote........ :smile: you actually arent smart enough to know any better

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
dont turn down now.....u was tuff a few posts ago. Im right here in bmore, right on the westside and im free from 8 until..........

come on out and teach me to watch my mouth. U can bring whoever u want too. Just bring the cash that we bet

............. and no, im not going to hit u so u dont have anything to be scary about

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
yea its hard to feel sympathy for you when you driving without a seatbelt AND a suspended license..

you deserved to go thru everything you went thru breh, all of that couldve been avoided if you wasnt so reckless..

your lifestyle is demonic :demonic:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I got min suspended for not paying a speeding ticket. Problem is in Michigan if you get a suspension you have to pay $500 for 2 years to get it totally clear. I got arrested 2 times for it cuz i was a dumb fukking teenager.

Happy its all over now :blessed:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Id like to see stats on how how much money the DMV's actually bring in per year. These muthaphukkas have NO overhead outside of payroll and minor stuff and get all this money...........a fukking scam

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Thats not how it works here.

here, if you are caught with a suspended L's they can tow have your shyt towed regardless of where ur parked. I pulled over in a legit parking space and the nikka was going to have my shyt towed if i didnt have anyone to come pick it up in 15 minutes.

Also, here, cell phones are no longer allowed in the jails......so if you have a cell phone on you when youre arrested they process it as evidence......and the evidence stuff is kept in a different building. Also, if you happen to get stuck in there for over 30 days and didnt have anyone pick up the stuff u checked in with (clothes, cash, etc.) your fukked. It's as good as gone on the 31st day.
Ah, yes. I forgot. I usually just wrote a ticket for driving while suspended and had them get a friend drive the car away. I never brought someone in to jail for driving while suspended except once, the dude was ticketed three times before but kept on driving anyway. Even then, I had him call up someone to drive his car away.

Cell phones getting placed with property is not unusual. I bagged almost everything except socks, shoes, pants, underwear and shirt. All jewelry came off except rings that couldn't come off due to fat fingers. Jewelry can be bent into a cutting device or weapon. If you had something jammed in your body cavities, it would get by me. I was not going to check your rectum or vagina.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Cell phones getting placed with property is not unusual. I bagged almost everything except socks, shoes, pants, underwear and shirt. All jewelry came off except rings that couldn't come off due to fat fingers. Jewelry can be bent into a cutting device or weapon. If you had something jammed in your body cavities, it would get by me. I was not going to check your rectum or vagina.

its not getting bagged as property is my point, its getting processed as evidence.

Your property (the stuff your referring to) is given to u when ur released the evidence (what im referring to) is housed in a different building and you have to go through a seperate process to retrieve it.

What basically happens is when youre arrested, the police keep ur phones the same way they would a gun taken off u during an arrest.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
its not getting bagged as property is my point, its getting processed as evidence.

Your property (the stuff your referring to) is given to u when ur released the evidence (what im referring to) is housed in a different building and you have to go through a seperate process to retrieve it.

What basically happens is when youre arrested, the police keep ur phones the same way they would a gun taken off u during an arrest.

Oh, well, every department is different.

If the person arrested was a drug dealer, I would bag the cell phone into evidence and get a search warrant to get the contents searched by forensics department.
If the person got arrested in a crime where the cell phone didn't contain any relevant evidence (drunk in public, larceny), then I would bag it with property.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Oh, well, every department is different.

If the person arrested was a drug dealer, I would bag the cell phone into evidence and get a search warrant to get the contents searched by forensics department.
If the person got arrested in a crime where the cell phone didn't contain any relevant evidence (drunk in public, larceny), then I would bag it with property.

they implemented this policy as a "crackdown" on the "contraband" cell phones that nikkas was sneaking in their asses before.

nevermind the fact that it inconviences the shyt out of people when they are released and is probably illegal or that they should be focusing on the people doing better searches during intake..........nah, lets just push the easy button on the issue and call it a day is the approach they took.

im sure some of these cops is booking bytches and if there aint a lock on their phones going right in them bytches phones looking thru their pictures.......

these nikkas is scumbags man