Driving with a suspended license being an areestable offense is so demonic, friends..

Daps
Reppin
Da Washed up Gentleman’s club
Drove with no L's for 5 years straight not given a fukk, but i kept insurance on my whip just in case, Like Kanye said Drive slow nikkah. Now day's insurance companies are hooked up with Dmv so they will suspend your registration if your vehicle isn't insured and that shyt will get you instantly pulled over since its almost a crime to DWB

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
You don't go to jail for driving while suspended. They just make you stop driving, give you a ticket and tow your vehicle (unless someone can come pick it up or a passenger has a valid license).

You go to jail because they ran your license and you had warrants.

:ufdup:

Where you stay cuz? OP is spitting straight truth. Cops will spend time arresting and processing you for DMV fines, while cats with felonies ride by on bicycles and give you the :ufdup: Lawyer up and get your charge reduced to driving without a license OP. Its cheaper in the long run because your insurance won't go up and you don't have to do the six months suspension for getting caught with no L's.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
You sound like you never had a warrant nikka you beta take them back blocks

i aint know i was riding dirty...........

then come to find out today......

the muthafukin ticket they say im suspended for i paid......

son im mad as shyt over this

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
what state do you live in? I got caught driving with a suspended L in jersey and was able to walk away no jail time whatsoever, and my shyt was suspended for a DWI. Got 10 days of SLAP:damn:

maryland....baltimore.

man these cops here can just give you a citation for driving with a suspended L's if they choose but this cop was just a dikkhead.

When i was getting processed the clerk said to him (before she looked at my paperwork) "let me guess what you got him for, driving with a suspended Liscense?" to which he chuckled.....the clerk then said "you know u wrong, u couldda just gave him a citatin for that." to which he responded "and then have him drive away as soon as i pull off and i lose my job..."

yo was a clown.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
:sitdown:

Pardon if this comes out a little all over the place..........i havent slept since sunday night........

got pulled over yesterday afternoon by a dikkhead cop (for not wearing a seatbelt.........fakkit) and my L's comes back suspended. So, being the dikkhead that he is.......this fukking fakkit arrests me.

Now i havent been to jail in over 7 years and would have been more then happy to never see the inside of that place again...........

but being that that nikka was a fakkit and that my L's was showing as suspended i was basically fukked........

Now for those who are about that jail life (of which i am proudly not) you know that going in for a suspended L's is considered a "walk thru" offense (an offense which will almost certainly end with a recog release). Here's the thing tho.........you still have to go thru all the regular inmate steps before you are released on your own recog. So I basically ended up in that Hellhole (which ironcially is as cold as the north pole) for over 20 HOURS!

Son, everything about jail is the worst.............. a place where chicken head c.o's with guts, cheap weaves and hearts filled with anger tell u what to do, a place where all the cells are made of nothing but concrete and are cold enough to keep icecream chilled, a place where youre surrounded by junkies (some of which who are actually getting high with the H they snuck in in the muthafukkin cell) petty thieves, drunkards, perc heads etc, a place where hearing nikkas with bloodstained hands try to sell u on their story about how they didnt have anything to do with the stabbing is the norm, a place where nikkas with jackets the size of dictionaries verbalize their mental fantasies of getting out on recog over and over as if them saying it enough will make it happen, a place where u wait on being processed for hours while the muthaphukka who is supposed to process everyone is literally laughing and joking about bird shyt with the other bytches on duty right in fukking front of u........and if u or one of the ADD nikkas in ur bullpen happen to start banging on ur cell door and hollering for them to get to work.........whoa to everyone in it, because you all will most surely be getting processed last now

son, jail is evil.......

this system is evil

get arrested brehs
I used to go to jail almost every week back in the day... when I was a cop. So yeah, I don't know why you got hooked up for suspended license. It is usually releasable with a ticket, unless you were in for something deeper and you don't want every to know.

And yeah, they keep the air conditioning cranked up to 10 for whatever reason during the summer.

Have a great day.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
...... unless you were in for something deeper and you don't want every to know......

the nikka booked me for straight suspended liscense.....

a nikka i was in the paddywagon with got booked for the same thing............they double fukked that nikka tho cause they actually got his car towed on top of locking him up....which is that super dikkhead shyt. This whole system is a fukking joke tho man.....

the fukk nikka cop actually stole a bottle of grey goose i had out the car too......I only wish i had put a molly in that shyt beforehand

and now with all that bgf scandal shyt they no longer allow cell phones in the jails at all.........so if you dont have anyone to leave it with when youre arrested they book it as evidence......

now imagine getting released from jail at 3 in the morning and not being able to get ur phone until 9 am because its in a different building which doesnt open until then.............

it disgusts me.............

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
nikkas still riding without seat belts? :what: Besides it being unsafe, the car beeps all the time when u don't strap up.

Sent from my iPhone 7S using Tapatalk

Some of us find those belts restrictive...I like to employ the toss it over my shoulder when cops are in my peripheral...

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
this will be my life very shortly when my license gets suspended, gotta hope you get lucky with these cops out here everyday smh.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
OP i been there many times,one thing i learned if you driving dirty,gotta wear the belt so they at least aint got a reason to pull you over....

Its funny but i actually became a better driver when i was dirty because i was so damn careful about not doing anything wrong behind the wheel...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Drove with no L's for 5 years straight not given a fukk, but i kept insurance on my whip just in case, Like Kanye said Drive slow nikkah. Now day's insurance companies are hooked up with Dmv so they will suspend your registration if your vehicle isn't insured and that shyt will get you instantly pulled over since its almost a crime to DWB

How do you get insurance on ya whip with no License ?

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
I went to jail for a similar situation. I got a ticket for not having current insurance info in the car. I paid the ticket but didn't appear in court so they issued a warrant. A year and a half later I get pulled over again and they arrest me for said warrant even though my paperwork says clearance for failure to appear. I didn't have it on me due to the fact that it says to keep it in the car for about 6 months so after that time I put it in a folder in my apartment. So I was in there about 9 hours before I was bailed/bonded out. The cell I was in was divided by the level of offense so I was in there with other misdemeanor offenders. Strangely most of them were some form of domestic violence. Here in Michigan though its pretty much a racket for the state to make money cause not only do you get the ticket you get hit with a driver responsibility fee which another $200 for 2 years that you have to pay the state in my case. Just ridiculous.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
oh yea, and this cracker bytch commissioner....instead of just releasing me on my own recog decides to make shyt just a little bit more difficult for me by putting me on temporary parole before the court date...............

why? Because she can

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
OP i been there many times,one thing i learned if you driving dirty,gotta wear the belt so they at least aint got a reason to pull you over....

Its funny but i actually became a better driver when i was dirty because i was so damn careful about not doing anything wrong behind the wheel...

dog, if i knew i was riding dirty my seat belt wouldda been on, hands wouldda been at 10 and 2 and i wouldda been riding around blasting gospel music.....

but i thought my liscense was a right as rain so i was just riding around on some whatever type ish........

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You weren't wearing a seatbelt. He had the right to pull you over. You're also responsible for making sure your license is in order.

I will agree that it's super wack to be processed "normally" for that wack ass offense. There is room for efficiency for processing non criminal offenses.