Driving with a suspended license being an areestable offense is so demonic, friends..

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Keep a jacket in your back seat and start taking Brazillian jiujitsu bruh. When you 5'9 205 and have a brown belt in brazillian jiujitsu the worst thing about jail is the wasted time. Lets take the bus when our license is suspended though, friend. I tried that in los angeles and the cop impounded my vehicle and gave me a ride to the gas station, then left me there. O that was after searching me but hey, at least i got to sit in the front seat. :pachaha:

u aint lying........a couple nikkas was in there with sweatshirts because they knew what time it was already.

As far as the brazillian jiujitsu goes, thats definatly a plus.......im an ok boxer myself.........good luck on getting a fair fight on steel side tho...........

funny thing about this situation is i actually wish i had gotten into a fight while in there............I would really have a strong case against this department of motor vehicles but as it stands now, their mistake simply cost me time, traumatization and loss of pay. Under these circumstances, Id say a 8k settlement is fair. Im going to see what a lawyer thinks when i get a opportunity

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
u aint lying........a couple nikkas was in there with sweatshirts because they knew what time it was already.

As far as the brazillian jiujitsu goes, thats definatly a plus.......im an ok boxer myself.........good luck on getting a fair fight on steel side tho...........

funny thing about this situation is i actually wish i had gotten into a fight while in there............I would really have a strong case against this department of motor vehicles but as it stands now, their mistake simply cost me time, traumatization and loss of pay. Under these circumstances, Id say a 8k settlement is fair. Im going to see what a lawyer thinks when i get a opportunity
Ive faced many felons in hand to hand combat and i must say many of them do not have the hand requirments required to deal with brazillian jiujitsu. I believe even a good clinch game behind bars would serve friends well. It could have been worse though friend, you might have had to fight and fighting, outside of sport?, its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
How much would you be willing to lose? you're going to need your money for legal fees so think wisely.

wtf does that even mean? u going to tell on me? smh.........ur a clown

if u legit want to play tuff ill bet u 1k that i say it to ur face....we can link up today if u want to.

Just show a picture of the cash first.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
OP i been there many times,one thing i learned if you driving dirty,gotta wear the belt so they at least aint got a reason to pull you over....

Its funny but i actually became a better driver when i was dirty because i was so damn careful about not doing anything wrong behind the wheel...

This.... is true about becoming a better, safer driver... but that shyt is sooo stressful. After a while you have built up so many fines and late fees that you don't want to pay all that money.

This used to be my life, when I was younger. Found out my girl had 700 dollars on deck to bail me out. I never asked her were she got it.... I really didn't wanna know.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wtf does that even mean? u going to tell on me? smh.........ur a clown

if u legit want to play tuff ill bet u 1k that i say it to ur face....we can link up today if u want to.

Just show a picture of the cash first.

What time you want to meet and where?

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:dead: y'all nikkas seriously about to meet up?
I love this fukking site

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
:dead: y'all nikkas seriously about to meet up?
I love this fukking site

she aint meeting nobody.....

and i know she dont got no cash so she definatly aint coming with that.

But if she do thats cool, i hope she brings some dumb nikka with her.....that would be funny

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm confused... is @Say it Wit Ya Chest a cac? I hope this isn't the case.. talking about meeting someone to say ******.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would you stop instigating woman...

He called me a ******. Something I know for a fact he'd never do in my face. I don't care how tough Tony he wants to act. Just message board ignorance but you're right, I'll chill.

Not even mad I just know for a fact he wouldn't call ANYONE a derogatory name to their face.

I'm confused... is @Say it Wit Ya Chest a cac? I hope this isn't the case.. talking about meeting someone to say ******.

Yeah he's a white boy.

Last edited by a moderator: